The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Most of the corns for sale

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mikerichards Posted - 04/05/2010 : 15:52:27
As above really, i cant afford to keep this many snakes, have lost my job so its not out of choice! All are feeding well and shedding and making horrible piles of smelly stuff just perfectly!
The male blizzard is a bit of a wet fart, hes a picky feeder, hasnt really recovered too well from the winter, i might keep hold of him though as i cant really make any promises about his health, but if someone wants a project!
Right i have:
1.1 Serpenco Crimsons, £110 pair 06's
1.1 Serpenco Butter Motleys £170 Pair, have just bred too (18 ish)05's
1.0 ButterCream £80 07
1.0 Hypo, big lad, unknown age prob around 600g £40
0.1 Ghost, unsure on hets but eats well just laid too £70
1.0 Amel, not been bred this year, although very willing! unsure on age but a fair size £50
0.2 Hypo possible het Lavs, i have been told they are deffo hets but i cant prove it so they are possibles. £50 ea. Still small ish
0.1 Serpenco Snow Stripe, slow starter, but feeds quite well now, was just under 300g last time i cheked which was before they went down, so prob not much more than that now. 07 £90
2.3 Metallics, 1 pair have bred for me this year, resulting in 2 good eggs, 2 not so good, they are mental feeders! These are Durango mountain kingsnakes x Snow corn. 80 ea 150 pair 200 trio
The blizzard, hes not tiny, but looks like a tent flapping in the wind, he does eat, but few and far between, hes enough of a size to take a medium mouse, but he wont, he only takes small mice, and only one, its not enough for him really! I am not gonna ask for much for him if you want him, i would say hes a pet/project not a breeder.
If someone wants him, contact me, speak to me about it, and we can come to an arrangement, he wont be free though so dont ask!

My mobile is gonna be in my profile shortly, feel free to ring me.

Pictures are on the site already, i will link them in a mo!

I might be tempted to sell the hypo bloodred too if someone is really tempted to part with some cash!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mikerichards Posted - 31/05/2010 : 18:31:33
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8000

Pics are here. I have an anery motley female, amel female, 2 hypo het lavenders, 5 metallics, hypo male, buttercream male, creamsicle male.

The hypo het lavenders should be ready to breed next year, the amel and anery are on hold incase they double clutch, the metallics are availble, the buttercream and creamsicle will breed next year too.
pitcher Posted - 31/05/2010 : 14:19:45
Do you have pics of the snakes avilable? im after a m & f to breed nest year

thanks
Lee
mikerichards Posted - 20/05/2010 : 18:11:01
Now have a young, 2ft+ female Bci x Bcc, once she has digested i will post pics, shes really quite pretty! very tame, strike feeds no problem, will let you know how the other end works in a few days. I got her as part of a deal for the carpets, along with a het T+ boa.
I took her on the basis that i was going to sell her on, as it was the only way the guy could cover the Carpets!
Pics later
mikerichards Posted - 11/05/2010 : 08:00:00
Ok, theres a couple of others too, Male 07 Hypo bloodred het anery £110, male 08 Creamsicle 45, Big female Boa, dont know how old but over 7ft £100
mikerichards Posted - 09/05/2010 : 21:06:17
Anery Hurricane Motley and snow stripe sold.
hiper2009 Posted - 08/05/2010 : 14:35:27
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

Someone on the other forum has made me an offer on her now, and is coming to pick her up. Sorry couldnt work something out for you.

No worrys Mike , If you only lived closer. . . . .
manganr Posted - 08/05/2010 : 13:18:02
I'm interested in the Blizzard (and live in worthing). Is it still available
mikerichards Posted - 07/05/2010 : 17:27:59
Someone on the other forum has made me an offer on her now, and is coming to pick her up. Sorry couldnt work something out for you.
mikerichards Posted - 07/05/2010 : 16:27:57
He wont do 30 quid am afraid mate, have spoken to a few people and 45 is about as good as it gets.
mikerichards Posted - 07/05/2010 : 10:08:52
I will PM him and ask him mate. I doubt it though.
hiper2009 Posted - 07/05/2010 : 09:26:52
quote:

I cant find much else other than Sam, and he is gonna be about 48 quid for delivery!

I can't afford a total of £108. Its really killing me as i don't get paid enough at work as it is , if Sam would acept £30 then i will be happy to go with the deal.
mikerichards Posted - 06/05/2010 : 22:45:25
I cant find much else other than Sam, and he is gonna be about 48 quid for delivery!
Sta~ple Posted - 06/05/2010 : 19:21:35
It's really sad you have to cut down :( I wish you the best of luck re-homing them or finding some way to keep them. I wish you were closer, I would find room in my house somewhere for the butter.
hiper2009 Posted - 06/05/2010 : 18:27:21
quote:

You say you are in leicester??

Yes i am from Leicester .
mikerichards Posted - 06/05/2010 : 17:49:48
You say you are in leicester??
hiper2009 Posted - 06/05/2010 : 15:26:20
quote:

I think 60 quid is a bit of a bargain really! lol, i dont mind how you want to pay! Paypal is fine with me.
Sam charges about £48 per delivery, so might be worth shopping about, but he is good!

Oh my gosh Mike , I have fallen in love with her she is sexy ..... Eeek £48 for delivery thats abit steeeep if it is that then i can't afford it but i want her , I don't have paypal so i would send cash by special recorded delivery.

Is there any other pet transporters that don't charge OTT prices's , If only i lived near you i would come take it off your hands today Help me out please Mike ...
mikerichards Posted - 06/05/2010 : 14:08:25

I think 60 quid is a bit of a bargain really! lol, i dont mind how you want to pay! Paypal is fine with me.
Sam charges about £48 per delivery, so might be worth shopping about, but he is good!
mikerichards Posted - 06/05/2010 : 14:05:15
to be honest, i dont know much about the royal morphs, as far as i know the high gold is a dominant trait, i dont think there are any supers.
Food wise, she is eating a few medium to large mice, as thats the only live size i have, occasionally she has an adult when one is past usefulness! She could quite happily have a small rat, the mice are a bit small, so she has more of them!
Shes actually bigger than i thought she was, shes just under 800g, and no, shes no aggressive in the slightest! Pics on the way!
crazy JJ Posted - 06/05/2010 : 12:57:29
good luck selling them all, sorry you have to in the first place :(

would have some of you (spec butter motleys, crimsons) but dont have the money plus im a lil far from ya (well i think lol, am useless at geog)
hiper2009 Posted - 06/05/2010 : 10:38:23
OK Mike i have crossed that boa out of my list as its abit big but extreamly intrested in the Royal , as long as it feeds i could try to wean it off live to frozen just takes time. How do i do this then do i send you a check of £60 or do i give cash to the driver that collects the snake (Sam the van man) ?.

Can i have more info on the royal please, What size prey and what is it eating i.e rats , mice , dogs < lol joke . And how big is it and how thick , male or female , and does this one bite as well or is this one tame, Also the morph High Gold is that like a normal but just higher contrast lol ? .

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000