Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  15:52:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As above really, i cant afford to keep this many snakes, have lost my job so its not out of choice! All are feeding well and shedding and making horrible piles of smelly stuff just perfectly!
The male blizzard is a bit of a wet fart, hes a picky feeder, hasnt really recovered too well from the winter, i might keep hold of him though as i cant really make any promises about his health, but if someone wants a project!
Right i have:
1.1 Serpenco Crimsons, £110 pair 06's
1.1 Serpenco Butter Motleys £170 Pair, have just bred too (18 ish)05's
1.0 ButterCream £80 07
1.0 Hypo, big lad, unknown age prob around 600g £40
0.1 Ghost, unsure on hets but eats well just laid too £70
1.0 Amel, not been bred this year, although very willing! unsure on age but a fair size £50
0.2 Hypo possible het Lavs, i have been told they are deffo hets but i cant prove it so they are possibles. £50 ea. Still small ish
0.1 Serpenco Snow Stripe, slow starter, but feeds quite well now, was just under 300g last time i cheked which was before they went down, so prob not much more than that now. 07 £90
2.3 Metallics, 1 pair have bred for me this year, resulting in 2 good eggs, 2 not so good, they are mental feeders! These are Durango mountain kingsnakes x Snow corn. 80 ea 150 pair 200 trio
The blizzard, hes not tiny, but looks like a tent flapping in the wind, he does eat, but few and far between, hes enough of a size to take a medium mouse, but he wont, he only takes small mice, and only one, its not enough for him really! I am not gonna ask for much for him if you want him, i would say hes a pet/project not a breeder.
If someone wants him, contact me, speak to me about it, and we can come to an arrangement, he wont be free though so dont ask!

My mobile is gonna be in my profile shortly, feel free to ring me.

Pictures are on the site already, i will link them in a mo!

I might be tempted to sell the hypo bloodred too if someone is really tempted to part with some cash!

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 04/05/2010 15:56:07

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  15:55:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8000

If you are interested in anything else in those pics, let me know.
The sunglow corn is sold now, well, swapped for the Falsey!

Forgot to say, ring me, i quite often forget i put these up, and may not check for a while, so if you really want to get hold of me, the phone is the way!

Edited by - mikerichards on 04/05/2010 15:56:39
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  15:58:32  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Have removed your mobile number as it's a public forum so anyone can see it.
Do you wanna stick it in your profile.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  18:04:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where you based fella?
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  18:27:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Am Based in worthing west sussex, bn14.

Mobile Updated in my profile!!!!

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  18:30:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bugger, too far from me!

Sorry mate, they shan't be around for long mind, theyr'e great lookers.

Good luck with the sale, hope it goes well. Shall pass this thread onto anyone wanting corns in the west sussex area.
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  19:15:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where are you mate? occasionally i travel, and i know people who travel also, i dont mind doing favours for people on here, not like unmentionables on the unmentionable site!!! which most on here have already seen anyway!! lol

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  13:30:46  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello im intrested in your boa's and normal royal. Can you give a price for these's please.

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  13:36:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw sorry you have to sell them
id be tempted by the metallics..but i know luke would chuck me out and keep my snakes for himself if i got another one!!
hope you find loving homes for them soon!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  20:08:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

Hello im intrested in your boa's and normal royal. Can you give a price for these's please.

Hi mate, the normal royal is not for sale, she isnt mine to sell!
The high gold is available, but is a live feeder, will have to check the price on her, i cant remember what i said.
Boa wise, i have 2 females, 1 at about 7ft, eats giant rats, 100 quid for her, and K, shes about 4 foot, eating large rats, 50 quid for her as she is a little psychotic, shes a hisser and biter, i use motorbike gloves to get her out! she is stunning tho!

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  21:05:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm in Farnham in Surrey Mike.
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  21:29:01  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Must be devastating having to cut down your collection so much mate.

Hope they all go to good homes. If we were a little closer me and my mum would have taken a few off your hands.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  22:34:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

I'm in Farnham in Surrey Mike.

Well Guildford is only an hour away! you not much further than that!
I do on occasion go to guildford, and my other half works in southwater, just the other side of the a281!

I dont want to cut down too much, to be honest with you, i want to concentrate on Boas, and having huge amounts of corns doesnt help that much with them! most of my available space is going on corns, so i have to cut down, that and no work doesnt help in the slightest either!

Edited by - mikerichards on 05/05/2010 22:35:51
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  08:58:47  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

Hi mate, the normal royal is not for sale, she isnt mine to sell!
The high gold is available, but is a live feeder, will have to check the price on her, i cant remember what i said.
Boa wise, i have 2 females, 1 at about 7ft, eats giant rats, 100 quid for her, and K, shes about 4 foot, eating large rats, 50 quid for her as she is a little psychotic, shes a hisser and biter, i use motorbike gloves to get her out! she is stunning tho!

Hey , What is the High Gold is that a royal ? Could you post a pic of it please. Also im very intrested in your 4ft boa could you tell me what kind of boa she is ? Also if i was happy to take two off your hands would it be ok to higher out a pet courer to get them down to me as i am from Leicester its quite far from you.

EDIT : I just found out High Gold is a royal lol , What CB is it and how much you want for it ?

Wish List:

Edited by - hiper2009 on 06/05/2010 09:01:47
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  09:26:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Courier is fine, the person i have used before is Sam The Van Man, i have contact details if you want.
The royal is 08, shes small because she refused defrost, but eats well on live. Shes 60 quid
The boa, shes just a normal, she is snappy though, could do with being handled more i think, but i dont have the time to tame her down.

I will get a pic of the royal in a bit.

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  10:38:23  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
OK Mike i have crossed that boa out of my list as its abit big but extreamly intrested in the Royal , as long as it feeds i could try to wean it off live to frozen just takes time. How do i do this then do i send you a check of £60 or do i give cash to the driver that collects the snake (Sam the van man) ?.

Can i have more info on the royal please, What size prey and what is it eating i.e rats , mice , dogs < lol joke . And how big is it and how thick , male or female , and does this one bite as well or is this one tame, Also the morph High Gold is that like a normal but just higher contrast lol ? .

Wish List:
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  12:57:29  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
good luck selling them all, sorry you have to in the first place :(

would have some of you (spec butter motleys, crimsons) but dont have the money plus im a lil far from ya (well i think lol, am useless at geog)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  14:05:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
to be honest, i dont know much about the royal morphs, as far as i know the high gold is a dominant trait, i dont think there are any supers.
Food wise, she is eating a few medium to large mice, as thats the only live size i have, occasionally she has an adult when one is past usefulness! She could quite happily have a small rat, the mice are a bit small, so she has more of them!
Shes actually bigger than i thought she was, shes just under 800g, and no, shes no aggressive in the slightest! Pics on the way!

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  14:08:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I think 60 quid is a bit of a bargain really! lol, i dont mind how you want to pay! Paypal is fine with me.
Sam charges about £48 per delivery, so might be worth shopping about, but he is good!

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  15:26:20  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

I think 60 quid is a bit of a bargain really! lol, i dont mind how you want to pay! Paypal is fine with me.
Sam charges about £48 per delivery, so might be worth shopping about, but he is good!

Oh my gosh Mike , I have fallen in love with her she is sexy ..... Eeek £48 for delivery thats abit steeeep if it is that then i can't afford it but i want her , I don't have paypal so i would send cash by special recorded delivery.

Is there any other pet transporters that don't charge OTT prices's , If only i lived near you i would come take it off your hands today Help me out please Mike ...

Wish List:
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2010 :  17:49:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You say you are in leicester??

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly