The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Wanted: CB 09 male corn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 01/04/2010 : 22:28:30
Hi I am looking for a male anery corn for £25 i live in Runcorn and would travel 20 miles radius
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DannyBrown91 Posted - 02/04/2010 : 19:32:46
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Thanks for the head's up Danny, might get some mice when I get my heat mats. What happens if your not in though to get the mices though?

http://www.888reptiles.co.uk/productdetails.php?ProductID=249&ProductGroupID=147 but above your price range :(

You would have too make sure you were in for the delivery otherwise they would get carried around in a warm van all day and then sit in the parcelforce warehous untill you picked it up.
Sta~ple Posted - 02/04/2010 : 17:40:53
Just looked at some pictures, they don't have freezer burn :D (never seen freezer burn before) it's like there organs or blood or something being all red XD Although the pinkies I get to tend to have some legs broken off but I expect that's normal with them being so fragile. The mice I get probably aren't all all too old I guess, maybe 2 months old max in there depending on the time of year.

Thanks for the head's up Danny, might get some mice when I get my heat mats. What happens if your not in though to get the mices though?

http://www.888reptiles.co.uk/productdetails.php?ProductID=249&ProductGroupID=147 but above your price range :(
DannyBrown91 Posted - 02/04/2010 : 17:21:15
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

freezer burn isn't anything to worry about ;)

Seriously though out of this shop they are proper manky, hejust has them in an old biscuit tub with loads of ice like what covers shelves in a freezer, he has all sorts of pinkies and fuzzies in there and this XL Mouse which must have been there for ages.

Its just not a shop you want to visit.

888Reptiles are pretty good for food, i have ordered from their a few times, only when i order other things though. If you spend over £50 you get free delivery and the mice come in a polystyreine box with some frozen gel pack things to keep them frozen.
eeji Posted - 02/04/2010 : 16:28:21
freezer burn isn't anything to worry about ;)
Sta~ple Posted - 02/04/2010 : 14:11:56
You guys have got me worried into thinking if any of the pinkies I buy have freezer burn now...

If you can't find one around where you live 888reptiles might have some for sale. I have no idea what their service is like though.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 02/04/2010 : 13:03:58
quote:
Originally posted by Fredjones1

I bought a heat mat off him and he asked if i needed pinkies, like you when i saw them i refused and went to Jollies at Halton Lea.

SOmebody told me they sold pinkies, i had never even realised they had a frozen bit. I know they have a small section with reptile accesories in.
Glass Terrariums
Hides
Water Bowls
Etc.
n/a Posted - 02/04/2010 : 12:01:34
I bought a heat mat off him and he asked if i needed pinkies, like you when i saw them i refused and went to Jollies at Halton Lea.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 02/04/2010 : 11:36:17
quote:
Originally posted by Fredjones1

Hi Danny i am also in Runcorn-Windmill Hill i will check out the Warrington shop-----Thanks

Just whatever you do, don't go to the pet shop in the old town. I wouldn't even advise getting mice from there they all have freezer burn and are horrible and he apparently only stocks small pinkies. I went in once and asked for some quite large pinkies and he just got me out lots of little ones and said a pinky is a pinky.

Even tried to give him some advice on his snakes. He has a breeding pair crammed into a 2foot viv, and he just said they've lived in their together for ages and they'll be fine. Felt like punching his teeth out the "*BLEEP*" "*BLEEEEP*".
n/a Posted - 02/04/2010 : 10:22:37
Hi Danny i am also in Runcorn-Windmill Hill i will check out the Warrington shop-----Thanks
DannyBrown91 Posted - 02/04/2010 : 00:58:53
May be worth speaking to Lee at warrington pets and exotics, if he dosn't have one in he may well be able to get one in for you. If not then he should start getting some of this years hatchlings in soon.

If you search for the shop on google then you will be directed to their web site, you could have a browse but they don't update it very often. I took their last bloodred and they still have the pic on the website lol. But their is a contact bit so you could send him an email.

I'm actaully situated in Runcorn at the minute, where abouts are you?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000