Wanted: CB 09 male corn
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  22:28:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I am looking for a male anery corn for £25 i live in Runcorn and would travel 20 miles radius

Once a Blue Always a Blue in Runcorn, Cheshire

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  00:58:53  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
May be worth speaking to Lee at warrington pets and exotics, if he dosn't have one in he may well be able to get one in for you. If not then he should start getting some of this years hatchlings in soon.

If you search for the shop on google then you will be directed to their web site, you could have a browse but they don't update it very often. I took their last bloodred and they still have the pic on the website lol. But their is a contact bit so you could send him an email.

I'm actaully situated in Runcorn at the minute, where abouts are you?

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 02/04/2010 00:59:32
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  10:22:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Danny i am also in Runcorn-Windmill Hill i will check out the Warrington shop-----Thanks

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  11:36:17  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fredjones1

Hi Danny i am also in Runcorn-Windmill Hill i will check out the Warrington shop-----Thanks

Just whatever you do, don't go to the pet shop in the old town. I wouldn't even advise getting mice from there they all have freezer burn and are horrible and he apparently only stocks small pinkies. I went in once and asked for some quite large pinkies and he just got me out lots of little ones and said a pinky is a pinky.

Even tried to give him some advice on his snakes. He has a breeding pair crammed into a 2foot viv, and he just said they've lived in their together for ages and they'll be fine. Felt like punching his teeth out the "*BLEEP*" "*BLEEEEP*".

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

5 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  12:01:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I bought a heat mat off him and he asked if i needed pinkies, like you when i saw them i refused and went to Jollies at Halton Lea.

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  13:03:58  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fredjones1

I bought a heat mat off him and he asked if i needed pinkies, like you when i saw them i refused and went to Jollies at Halton Lea.

SOmebody told me they sold pinkies, i had never even realised they had a frozen bit. I know they have a small section with reptile accesories in.
Glass Terrariums
Hides
Water Bowls
Etc.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  14:11:56  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You guys have got me worried into thinking if any of the pinkies I buy have freezer burn now...

If you can't find one around where you live 888reptiles might have some for sale. I have no idea what their service is like though.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  16:28:21  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
freezer burn isn't anything to worry about ;)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  17:21:15  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

freezer burn isn't anything to worry about ;)

Seriously though out of this shop they are proper manky, hejust has them in an old biscuit tub with loads of ice like what covers shelves in a freezer, he has all sorts of pinkies and fuzzies in there and this XL Mouse which must have been there for ages.

Its just not a shop you want to visit.

888Reptiles are pretty good for food, i have ordered from their a few times, only when i order other things though. If you spend over £50 you get free delivery and the mice come in a polystyreine box with some frozen gel pack things to keep them frozen.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  17:40:53  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just looked at some pictures, they don't have freezer burn :D (never seen freezer burn before) it's like there organs or blood or something being all red XD Although the pinkies I get to tend to have some legs broken off but I expect that's normal with them being so fragile. The mice I get probably aren't all all too old I guess, maybe 2 months old max in there depending on the time of year.

Thanks for the head's up Danny, might get some mice when I get my heat mats. What happens if your not in though to get the mices though?

http://www.888reptiles.co.uk/productdetails.php?ProductID=249&ProductGroupID=147 but above your price range :(

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  19:32:46  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Thanks for the head's up Danny, might get some mice when I get my heat mats. What happens if your not in though to get the mices though?

http://www.888reptiles.co.uk/productdetails.php?ProductID=249&ProductGroupID=147 but above your price range :(

You would have too make sure you were in for the delivery otherwise they would get carried around in a warm van all day and then sit in the parcelforce warehous untill you picked it up.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000