The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Help! READ

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KyleMcdee123 Posted - 17/06/2012 : 23:52:11
trying to convince my parents to get me another snake,i have had 5 in the past, 2 kings a royal python and 2 corn snakes,i just want a hatchling corn snake to get me back into them,im currently building a vivarium for a hatchling,my mum is just scared but ive been aloud them in the past,i just want one snake so i spend all my time on that instead of having alot of reptiles and having to worry about them all,im going to buy all the equipment,and go to the arbroath petshop frequently with my mum,any other segestions? cheers
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Georgina Posted - 20/06/2012 : 22:17:22
personally i would wait to get another snake, you dont seem to have the best of luck with them. they can live for 15+ years. maybe you should wait until you know where your life is heading before embarking in a long term pet.i got mine in december and my circumstance have changed and i am having to rehome half my animals.
KyleMcdee123 Posted - 20/06/2012 : 22:01:02
my first king snake we were ment to have for 2 weeks while this guy went on holiday we ended up keeping it for three year,then he took it back,my second king,escaped and fell of our 5 foot bunker,it was only there while i was moving my room around,and it was big enough to be moved into the new 4ft tank,but it pushed the vent threw as i had it on the wrong way,and it had fallen and died,and my first corn was a sub adult and was vicous,i tried for help for it,and handled it but never got better,then i put up on gumtree for anyone to help out,and someone came and bought it then i got a corn snake from reptile shack in arbraoth but it wouldnt eat,its not that am incapable of looking after them as i have had a snake since i was 4,im 15,my uncle loves snakes,so it wouldnt be a problem if i was going on holiday or so,will carry on with my vivarium build as they are thinking about it.
Sta~ple Posted - 18/06/2012 : 21:18:57
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie

What happened to the previous snakes you kept?

Wondering this myself...

Your young, do you know what you are going to be doing with life in x amount of years time, uni, ect, perhaps thats why your parents said no.
Elicia Posted - 18/06/2012 : 21:05:29
Maybe wait until you are a grown up and have your own place (im presuming you live with parents and are of a young age?) and a job and can fund your hobby and not have to ask permission.

So where did the other snakes go to?
Donnie Posted - 18/06/2012 : 20:50:10
What happened to the previous snakes you kept?
KyleMcdee123 Posted - 18/06/2012 : 20:36:17
anything?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000