The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Regarding my adult male corn snake....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
corn-ucopia Posted - 29/08/2011 : 23:48:36
I really want him to go to an knowledgeable snake person, who isn't getting him on a whim....I did advertise him for sale on gum tree, I had several people interested, but couldn't bring myself to sell him to someone who didn't know a snake tank is called a vivarium! (yes honestly!)
As I said previously, home is more important than money, I don't want anything for him, and if no one on this forum can offer him a good home then I would be really grateful if anyone could suggest a reputable re-homing organisation in the South London/Surrey area....we really do have a very genuine, and fairly urgent reason for needing to re-home him.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Charlie_Corn Posted - 01/09/2011 : 17:14:33
As i told you on the other thread ;) he is always welcome with me being a corn lover and my mum loves this. We have 3 other corns and had corns all out life really. He will have a loving forever home, what ever the age morph or sex, that doesnt bother us. He will either live in his own rub, or if he turned out female live with the group of females we have (if they all get along)

Charlie x
tarotpodge Posted - 31/08/2011 : 18:19:45
Q
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

quote:
Originally posted by eeji

Wheres the 'like' button on this forum?!

agreed! I often think this!

^^^^^^^^I totally agree.
Mamma Posted - 30/08/2011 : 20:50:09
quote:
Originally posted by corn-ucopia

Thanks Kittypuss and Nox....think I have found someone on this forum now, if it doesnt come to anything I now have a plan b!

Best of luck to you. xx
corn-ucopia Posted - 30/08/2011 : 20:47:34
Thanks Kittypuss and Nox....think I have found someone on this forum now, if it doesnt come to anything I now have a plan b!
Nox Posted - 30/08/2011 : 14:05:20
There's a brilliant place in Windlesham, Surrey called Global Geckos, those guys really know their stuff (degree/phd level + experience) and are really friendly. I bought a corn from them the other week and they had feeding records everyday from the past 6 months! They really take care of their reptiles. Contact them and see if they have space to take him in and find him a good home! www.globalgeckos.com
Mamma Posted - 30/08/2011 : 08:33:21
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

agreed! I often think this!
Kittypuss85 Posted - 30/08/2011 : 01:37:00
I'd take him if there was someway we could meet at clacketts J6/J5 m25 which is 1/2 way between is both?
The only thing being I can not afford the £100 for the viv etc. But we are currently in the process of converting a huge bookcase into 5x 3ft vivs for when ours are bigger (we already have 4 all under a year old)
So depending how quick you need him gone he may need to lodge in a big rub for a little while until it's ready.
I don't claim to be an expert by any means, but have read up a lot before getting ours and gained experience since getting our first in April.
If you might like to consider us, please email me kittypuss85 at gmail dot com
eeji Posted - 29/08/2011 : 23:57:23

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000