New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

corn-ucopia
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2011 :  23:48:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really want him to go to an knowledgeable snake person, who isn't getting him on a whim....I did advertise him for sale on gum tree, I had several people interested, but couldn't bring myself to sell him to someone who didn't know a snake tank is called a vivarium! (yes honestly!)
As I said previously, home is more important than money, I don't want anything for him, and if no one on this forum can offer him a good home then I would be really grateful if anyone could suggest a reputable re-homing organisation in the South London/Surrey area....we really do have a very genuine, and fairly urgent reason for needing to re-home him.

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2011 :  23:57:23  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wheres the 'like' button on this forum?!

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Kittypuss85
Hatchling

United Kingdom
128 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2011 :  01:37:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd take him if there was someway we could meet at clacketts J6/J5 m25 which is 1/2 way between is both?
The only thing being I can not afford the £100 for the viv etc. But we are currently in the process of converting a huge bookcase into 5x 3ft vivs for when ours are bigger (we already have 4 all under a year old)
So depending how quick you need him gone he may need to lodge in a big rub for a little while until it's ready.
I don't claim to be an expert by any means, but have read up a lot before getting ours and gained experience since getting our first in April.
If you might like to consider us, please email me kittypuss85 at gmail dot com
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2011 :  08:33:21  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

agreed! I often think this!

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Nox
Egg

United Kingdom
69 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2011 :  14:05:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's a brilliant place in Windlesham, Surrey called Global Geckos, those guys really know their stuff (degree/phd level + experience) and are really friendly. I bought a corn from them the other week and they had feeding records everyday from the past 6 months! They really take care of their reptiles. Contact them and see if they have space to take him in and find him a good home! www.globalgeckos.com
Go to Top of Page

corn-ucopia
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
15 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2011 :  20:47:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Kittypuss and Nox....think I have found someone on this forum now, if it doesnt come to anything I now have a plan b!
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2011 :  20:50:09  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by corn-ucopia

Thanks Kittypuss and Nox....think I have found someone on this forum now, if it doesnt come to anything I now have a plan b!

Best of luck to you. xx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

tarotpodge
Hatchling

433 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2011 :  18:19:45  Show Profile  Click to see tarotpodge's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Q
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

quote:
Originally posted by eeji

agreed! I often think this!

^^^^^^^^I totally agree.

2.0.3 Corns, Creamsicle(Phoenix), Ghost motley(Savanna), 2x carolina(Indiana+Severus), Amel stripe (Frazzle).
0.3.0 Dogs, Shar pei cross, Staff and Dalmation 0.3.0 Cats 2.0.0 Chinchillas 7.11.23 Tropical fish 1.0.0 Iguana
Go to Top of Page

Charlie_Corn
Hatchling

United Kingdom
129 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2011 :  17:14:33  Show Profile  Visit Charlie_Corn's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As i told you on the other thread ;) he is always welcome with me being a corn lover and my mum loves this. We have 3 other corns and had corns all out life really. He will have a loving forever home, what ever the age morph or sex, that doesnt bother us. He will either live in his own rub, or if he turned out female live with the group of females we have (if they all get along)

Charlie x

2.4.1 Corn snakes
2.0.0 Royal Pythons
1.1.0 Rainbow boa
1.1.0 Hognose Snakes
1.2.0 Crested Geckos
2.9.0 Leopard Geckos
1.0.0 Water Dragon
0.0.4 African Land Snails
2.1.0 Rabbits
0.2.0 Guinea Pigs
3.0.0 Cats