The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 Wanted Corn snakes morphs in kent

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dch89 Posted - 16/06/2011 : 09:13:35
Hi i am having trouble finding corn snakes for sale in kent the local reptile dealers seem to be having trouble getting different morphs in.

if anyone has any for sale please please pleassssssseeeeeeeeeee let me know i would be very greatful
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ptmbradley Posted - 16/06/2011 : 11:30:27
A few shops near the A2/M2 that sell snakes, in case there's one or 2 you missed. Not all of them, just the ones I've been to.

World of reptiles, Erith. The living reef, Dartford. Swallow Aquatics just off the A2 near Gravesend. Pet aqua spectacular, Chatham High street. Ark pets and reptiles, Gillingham. Lost world, Teynham. And Vanishing world near Canterbury.

There's also a shop in Snodland that I forget the name of now. Seems that it's a love it or hate it kind of place. I don't love it.
pitcher Posted - 16/06/2011 : 11:01:19
hey buddy you've seen my thread. you are welcome to come along and have a look at the corns if you want

lee

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000