Wanted Corn snakes morphs in kent
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dch89
Snake Mite

11 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2011 :  09:13:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi i am having trouble finding corn snakes for sale in kent the local reptile dealers seem to be having trouble getting different morphs in.

if anyone has any for sale please please pleassssssseeeeeeeeeee let me know i would be very greatful

pitcher
Hatchling

United Kingdom
156 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2011 :  11:01:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey buddy you've seen my thread. you are welcome to come along and have a look at the corns if you want

lee

7.9 corns
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2011 :  11:30:27  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A few shops near the A2/M2 that sell snakes, in case there's one or 2 you missed. Not all of them, just the ones I've been to.

World of reptiles, Erith. The living reef, Dartford. Swallow Aquatics just off the A2 near Gravesend. Pet aqua spectacular, Chatham High street. Ark pets and reptiles, Gillingham. Lost world, Teynham. And Vanishing world near Canterbury.

There's also a shop in Snodland that I forget the name of now. Seems that it's a love it or hate it kind of place. I don't love it.

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000