The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 2010 hatchies 4sale

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
crazy JJ Posted - 20/08/2010 : 13:17:44
finally got round to putting them up 4sale here

anyway there all carolina's het anery and hypo (ghost)
there feeding well have got 3 left and one very picky feeder who has only fed once
so 4 in all.
mummy is shikira (okeetee) daddy is max (ghost)

£15 each ovno

have got pics on this site somewhere.. think its under the breeding section.
but will try n get some pics on here soon as i have abit more time

i will be at donnie in sept aswell so can meet there if that helps

im from sleaford, lincolnshire
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
clintham Posted - 15/09/2010 : 08:46:41
thanks - that should keep me happy till i can pick him up he looks all the more stunning after his shed

got my vivarium built last night other bits coming in dribs and drabs. am sooooooo excited now!
crazy JJ Posted - 15/09/2010 : 00:04:28
here is ya newly shed hatchie 9 Clintham hope ya like ya newly shed snakie she was very well behaved whilst takin pics, getting cleaned out love hatchies like that o piccies are on fb aswell under ma hatchies 4 sale album... u will also see another earlier pic of him aswell

crazy JJ Posted - 14/09/2010 : 01:20:50
go to donnie next year haha :) or if i breed next year have one of me but they wont be shikira's :D

if im honest though i didnt do the one week no handling with my first 8 and had no probs with the rest i did do the no handeling thing 4 7 days and didnt see all the biggest difference but to be fair the last 4 (that i broke the rule with) i raised from hatchie so do they still count ???

Gemsyork Posted - 13/09/2010 : 17:15:34
Good luck with the new worm and the new baby, I have just added another to my list lol thats how addictive they are I collect her in 2 weeks :)
clintham Posted - 13/09/2010 : 15:02:01
i really dont see any more snakes until my wife has had our second child - february 2011.
i think i will need to get a feeling of how busy life is with a newborn and a 2 year old before i get more snakes lol
i do see more in the future, but its a long way off
Gemsyork Posted - 13/09/2010 : 14:02:49
quote:
Originally posted by clintham

think i will let me wife/family get used to one snake for a start lol

i know 3 weeks will go fast but it doesnt seem like it will now.
i am really looking forward to setting everything up, and it has been great fun researching and buying it all - it should keep me busy for a few days too

I said that about letting the hubby and little lad get used to 1 for a few months that was back in June I got my second 3 weeks later and now have 6, lol

Stunning snakes by the way. :)
clintham Posted - 13/09/2010 : 13:31:20
atleast for his week settling in he will be 'home' i know the importance of his week left alone so i will be patient for sure.

if i had my way the second wouldnt be far off but i think 1 is enough for my wife lol for now.... lol
crazy JJ Posted - 13/09/2010 : 12:59:01
indeedly it will but dont forget just to make ya a lil depressed when you get him you will then have to wait another week just to handle him again :)

lol it wont take long for the second you have been warned :p ;)
clintham Posted - 13/09/2010 : 12:27:16
think i will let me wife/family get used to one snake for a start lol

i know 3 weeks will go fast but it doesnt seem like it will now.
i am really looking forward to setting everything up, and it has been great fun researching and buying it all - it should keep me busy for a few days too
crazy JJ Posted - 13/09/2010 : 12:13:51
hahahahaha lol, i did think of you when he was doing it, i did have words with him saying thats rather rude not letting daddy see that :p

3weeks will soon fly by honest :D i love having deliveries spec snakie stuff so kinda jelous wit that part lol but just think you've waited n waited n waited and now the final countdown begins :D o n dont forget ya cant just have one snakie thats an odd number ;)
clintham Posted - 13/09/2010 : 10:25:40
ONLY 3 weeks lol, thats a long time when waiting for a snake!!!

shedding less than one hour after i come to see him - will have to have words with him about that!
got lots of deliveries coming this week - all the stuff for his viv :D
crazy JJ Posted - 13/09/2010 : 01:59:04
lol glad to here it wil have to remind me to get pics of your newly shed snakie.. that i cant believe u missed

only erm 3wks is it.. erm i think
clintham Posted - 12/09/2010 : 20:21:02
im soooooooo excited just got a few items still on my shopping list
crazy JJ Posted - 08/09/2010 : 23:37:11
Email sent :D
clintham Posted - 08/09/2010 : 10:13:12
my wife is a little apprehensive after reading that somebody has brought him back to you. if it was just because he was shedding im sure it will be ok, but neither of us want an aggresive snake - it is my first snake plus we have a small child and baby on the way as you know

is it ok if i come over on sunday evening? have a hold and see what his temperament is like.
email me and let me know please also need your address and tel number incase i get lost!
crazy JJ Posted - 07/09/2010 : 19:12:40
na i aint bothered :D either erm friday or sunday evenings normaly or afternoons normaly any day :)
clintham Posted - 07/09/2010 : 13:16:13
when would it be convenient for me to come see him? is an evening or weekend better? be great to see him before i go for my holidays
if you want to email me rather than discuss in this thread thats fine
clintham Posted - 06/09/2010 : 20:54:38
he's beautiful, i cant wait to meet him! - im sure we will get on just fine. roughly how long is he in that pic? its hard to get a sense of scale.
crazy JJ Posted - 06/09/2010 : 18:34:25
here is a pic... sorry it isnt the best one though and he did get cleaned out after this pic dont worry here he is

i think he a male i cant remember if i popped him or not as he has already been to one home but ended up back wit me as he was a lil grumpy when shedding and put the owner of abit but he norm is ok to handle but as he did go to another home i dont have his full records only what he has now and his older one so there is about a month ish missing but he did shed fully in that month.

he hatched 22/07/10

so erm anymore questions or want anymore details let me know
crazy JJ Posted - 06/09/2010 : 12:08:37
haha lol :D o yeah just reminded me a pic lol cant believe i completly frogot will try n get u one laters 4 ya :)

ooo tats a cool name actually :) naww glad your excited though :)

just to let everyone know all snakies have sold except 2 that are on hold thanks :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000