Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  13:17:44  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
finally got round to putting them up 4sale here

anyway there all carolina's het anery and hypo (ghost)
there feeding well have got 3 left and one very picky feeder who has only fed once
so 4 in all.
mummy is shikira (okeetee) daddy is max (ghost)

£15 each ovno

have got pics on this site somewhere.. think its under the breeding section.
but will try n get some pics on here soon as i have abit more time

i will be at donnie in sept aswell so can meet there if that helps

im from sleaford, lincolnshire

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  13:20:13  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10844&whichpage=2

pics but they have grown abit from that lol but it gives ya the general idea untill i get some pics of the ones left and put them up :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  18:02:58  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
here is the up2date piccies of m

1st of is hatchie number 2 (minnie as she is one of the biggest and the piggiest) she is in shed atm hence the dull pic of her

2nd is hatchie number 1 who is also in shed

hatchie number 9

and hatchie number 4 who has only fed once.

Edited by - crazy JJ on 20/08/2010 18:07:22
Go to Top of Page

clintham
Hatchling

United Kingdom
219 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  20:18:35  Show Profile  Visit clintham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wish my wife would let me have one already! they are all beautiful
and close by lol

Cornsnakes 1.0.0 Cassius, Carolina, CB-22/07/10
Dogs 1.0.0 - Gorman, Black Labrador

Location Lincoln UK
My Photography http://lewiscarrington.deviantart.com/gallery

Edited by - clintham on 20/08/2010 20:19:05
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2010 :  00:15:57  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
and ya could just sneak one in the house ;) and say ya found it?
ya know ya sooo wana take one home.. these 4 would love a forever loving home :D ;) :p

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

180 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2010 :  01:05:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do it clintham, they really are no trouble at all, dont even know they are there half the time.....

do it........

do it.........

do it.........

09 Amel Corn
West Mids
STU

Wishlist - Snow, Anery Lavender, Stripe of some sort, Diffused Caramel, Whiteout, Tessera.

Plus a Royal Python.
Go to Top of Page

clintham
Hatchling

United Kingdom
219 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2010 :  15:32:15  Show Profile  Visit clintham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
stop it, stop it!!!!

got some good news though, had some serious talks with my wife and have managed to get my corn ETA date down from one year to MID OCTOBER!!! how happy am i!
by then i should have got my viv fully setup and and more importantly i will be back from holiday! she's still not too happy about it but i think she realises im not backing down/giving up!
thats funds permitting ofcourse. think im just gunna get a 3ft viv and partition it.

she would go mental if i snuck one of your hatchies into the house lol, im sure you wont have them for much longer, they are georgous.

Location Lincoln UK
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2010 :  18:51:26  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well the sad thing is just sold some to the shop and people are buying from there at double on what im asking :( i cant actually think n where else to advertise them :(

well i could always hold one 4 u till then ;) all ya will need is a lil rub or faun... and ya know ya would loveeee one of mine :)

congrats thou that is a big difference... me thinks ya wife shud look at mine.. they have the awww factor :D

Go to Top of Page

clintham
Hatchling

United Kingdom
219 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2010 :  09:06:24  Show Profile  Visit clintham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i guess people dont think to look online, they just think that pets shops are the place to go. not much you can do but i agree it sux.

coming to see your snakes is actually a pretty good idea & yes i would love one of your hatchies! my wife keeps seeing snakes on tv on programmes like 'worlds most daedliest' on discovery channel and it puts her off.
im sure she would like to see your snakes and how easy they are to care for (with the right info). i will ask her if she fancies it and get back to you

a few years ago when we 'went to look' at the puppies we ended up putting deposit down our current dog on the same visit!

Location Lincoln UK

Edited by - clintham on 22/08/2010 09:09:16
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2010 :  12:47:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

well the sad thing is just sold some to the shop and people are buying from there at double on what im asking :( i cant actually think n where else to advertise them :(

well i could always hold one 4 u till then ;) all ya will need is a lil rub or faun... and ya know ya would loveeee one of mine :)

congrats thou that is a big difference... me thinks ya wife shud look at mine.. they have the awww factor :D

Where are you adverising them now?
I use preloved.co.uk if you havent put them there already
They are very cute though
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2010 :  13:06:39  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
erm here, preloved, some other rep thingy online that i cant actually remeber lol, shop windows :)

tats fine clintham come whenever ya like :) and feel free to buy any of them aswell lol :) ;)

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2010 :  17:18:46  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

I had the same problem... I sold my normal het anery for £5.. shop selling them for £35.

They are lovely though, I hope they find a home soon!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  01:50:43  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
:O thats shocking.. i thought it was bad when i sold my lot 4 £15 each (he had 6) and he selling them at £30... mind thats better than what it used to be... he used to sell them 4 £40 :(

Go to Top of Page

clintham
Hatchling

United Kingdom
219 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  12:47:07  Show Profile  Visit clintham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wife keeps changing her mind - i dont think i will be getting one of your snakes. however if the offer is still there she does want to come to see some snakes. i think it will really help.
just need to get her to choose a date and organise with you if thats ok.

Location Lincoln UK
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  13:41:44  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeah tats fine :) ya never know she might change her mind once she seen how cute they are :D

Go to Top of Page

clintham
Hatchling

United Kingdom
219 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  13:47:06  Show Profile  Visit clintham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
fingers crossed!

Location Lincoln UK
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2010 :  15:37:11  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hatchie number 2 and 1 are sold :D

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2010 :  12:12:14  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
number 4 is gone :D

Go to Top of Page

clintham
Hatchling

United Kingdom
219 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2010 :  15:19:03  Show Profile  Visit clintham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i would like your last snake if that is ok! had a good chat with my wife and all is ok but i can only have it once we get back from holiday - 2nd weekend in october.
so i am defintely 100% interested but only if you could hold until then as you mentioned before.
would also like to come over still at some point if thats ok.

my side of the deal is selling a guitar to fund it - that way setup costs wont affect our finances at all. one going on ebay this weekend!
gunna get a full viv and partition it i think. yay!
a picture and any details you can give would be great too - im very excited lol

ps if you cant hold your last hatchie, or have already sold him please dont feel bad, my wife has been a tough nut to crack on this issue and it has taken a while. if it wasnt meant to be thats fine.
if you can hold, i will be very happy to take him off your hands in october!

Location Lincoln UK

Edited by - clintham on 04/09/2010 15:49:14
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  00:18:45  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i still have him dont worry and yes i can hold him 4 you no probs :)
lol thought she might eventually ;) you cant resist a cute snakie haha with there lil take me home eyes :)

so erm details well he is male, cute and wants a new home wit ya :p :D
na seriously will get a updated pic hopefully tommorow and get his lil records in here and type what i can but he is a lovely lil boy wriggles abit but tats only cos i dont always have the time to handle him but thankfully he doesnt bite (yey) :)

looks like ya have a new edition coming to u soon :D

Go to Top of Page

clintham
Hatchling

United Kingdom
219 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2010 :  08:57:22  Show Profile  Visit clintham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
awesome! i cant wait!!
my wife got on the computer before me today and when i saw her she teased me - said you had replied but had already sold she didnt keep it up for long tho and soon told me the truth!!

really pleased and excited (already!!), gotta start getting everything ready now looking forward to the pic and a few details and also meeting him soon

Location Lincoln UK
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000