The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 What to get??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lilpunk Posted - 16/01/2010 : 20:49:15
Okay, sometime this new year I will be purchasing another corn snake (that is once Dimi is sexed because I may look into breeding when they are older.)

Now I don't know whether to get a snow or a butter, a little help maybe? Persuade me? Oh and if you're expecting a clutch of either, let me know ;)
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 17/01/2010 : 16:41:41
quote:
Originally posted by Skorps

I think that B-days = More Snakes as well :)

xXx

very true, very true, thats wat i say to parenst but they don't agree, luckily for me my birthday is in may so rite in the middle of breeding season, more snakes available
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 16:33:15
quote:
Originally posted by Lilpunk

Awesome skorps, btw love your profile picture, went riding this morning after a couple of weeks of 'too dangerous to ride' excuses from various people xD

I may be going up to the september one as it is my birthday the next day That means I am ENTITLED to more snakes

HAHA!
Thanks!
I ride mine in the snow- just not up the road (not gritted/is an ice rink) I just ride with a hoofpick and check her legs everynow and then for Ice Ball growth!

I think that B-days = More Snakes as well :)

xXx
reptiledanny Posted - 17/01/2010 : 16:30:22
eeji, will you have snow stripes, as this is what i want and have contacted a couple pf breeders but would prefer to buy off you, wat about butter stripes as well. you sed low prices, how low prices for a butter and snow stripes.
Lilpunk Posted - 17/01/2010 : 15:22:27
Awesome skorps, btw love your profile picture, went riding this morning after a couple of weeks of 'too dangerous to ride' excuses from various people xD

I may be going up to the september one as it is my birthday the next day That means I am ENTITLED to more snakes
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 11:23:37
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

not sure on prices yet, but they will be nice and low :) I can deliver locally, or depending on a few things I might have a table at Doncaster

Would that be the June or September 1?

Hubby (after some *Sad Eyes* said that we could go up for Donny YAY!!! We are DEF going to the June one but he also said that if there was anything that I really wanted to see we may go up for September as well!!

xXx
Lilpunk Posted - 17/01/2010 : 07:57:55
Very nice Might be going to Doncaster, which show are you thinking of going to, in which month I mean?
eeji Posted - 16/01/2010 : 23:32:42
not sure on prices yet, but they will be nice and low :) I can deliver locally, or depending on a few things I might have a table at Doncaster
Lilpunk Posted - 16/01/2010 : 21:42:25
How much will you be selling your snows for eeji and do you deliver at a price? Sorry, just interested.
Lilpunk Posted - 16/01/2010 : 21:37:06
I THINK I'll go for snow. Snow stripe is gorgeous And thanks eeji :D
reptiledanny Posted - 16/01/2010 : 21:18:59
so difficult, if it had been something else and snow or something else and butter it would ahve been easy but they are both the two morphs that i am getting this year if money lets me, both in stripe form, so your choice, put it in a hat and pick one out, or get both.
eeji Posted - 16/01/2010 : 20:54:22
i'm expecting snow AND butter hatchies this year, so take your pick ;)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000