Corn Snake Morphs
 What to get??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2010 :  20:49:15  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Okay, sometime this new year I will be purchasing another corn snake (that is once Dimi is sexed because I may look into breeding when they are older.)

Now I don't know whether to get a snow or a butter, a little help maybe? Persuade me? Oh and if you're expecting a clutch of either, let me know ;)

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2010 :  20:54:22  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i'm expecting snow AND butter hatchies this year, so take your pick ;)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2010 :  21:18:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so difficult, if it had been something else and snow or something else and butter it would ahve been easy but they are both the two morphs that i am getting this year if money lets me, both in stripe form, so your choice, put it in a hat and pick one out, or get both.

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2010 :  21:37:06  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I THINK I'll go for snow. Snow stripe is gorgeous And thanks eeji :D

Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2010 :  21:42:25  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
How much will you be selling your snows for eeji and do you deliver at a price? Sorry, just interested.

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2010 :  23:32:42  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
not sure on prices yet, but they will be nice and low :) I can deliver locally, or depending on a few things I might have a table at Doncaster

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2010 :  07:57:55  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Very nice Might be going to Doncaster, which show are you thinking of going to, in which month I mean?

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2010 :  11:23:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

not sure on prices yet, but they will be nice and low :) I can deliver locally, or depending on a few things I might have a table at Doncaster

Would that be the June or September 1?

Hubby (after some *Sad Eyes* said that we could go up for Donny YAY!!! We are DEF going to the June one but he also said that if there was anything that I really wanted to see we may go up for September as well!!

xXx

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2010 :  15:22:27  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awesome skorps, btw love your profile picture, went riding this morning after a couple of weeks of 'too dangerous to ride' excuses from various people xD

I may be going up to the september one as it is my birthday the next day That means I am ENTITLED to more snakes

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2010 :  16:30:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
eeji, will you have snow stripes, as this is what i want and have contacted a couple pf breeders but would prefer to buy off you, wat about butter stripes as well. you sed low prices, how low prices for a butter and snow stripes.

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2010 :  16:33:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lilpunk

Awesome skorps, btw love your profile picture, went riding this morning after a couple of weeks of 'too dangerous to ride' excuses from various people xD

I may be going up to the september one as it is my birthday the next day That means I am ENTITLED to more snakes

HAHA!
Thanks!
I ride mine in the snow- just not up the road (not gritted/is an ice rink) I just ride with a hoofpick and check her legs everynow and then for Ice Ball growth!

I think that B-days = More Snakes as well :)

xXx

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2010 :  16:41:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skorps

I think that B-days = More Snakes as well :)

xXx

very true, very true, thats wat i say to parenst but they don't agree, luckily for me my birthday is in may so rite in the middle of breeding season, more snakes available

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000