The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 Plasmas and Hypo Bloodreds

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 03/01/2010 : 19:14:16
Finally produced some Plasmas :D

From a pair of Bloodred het Hypo Lavender, we got 8 Bloodreds, 2 Plasmas, and 2 Hypo Bloodreds.

The plasmas and hypo bloods are all female, so they're keepers, and we're holding back one of the bloodreds too..

So here's the pics...

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 04/01/2010 : 18:56:45
Gloria is Glorious! she's got beautiful diffusion already so she's only going to get nicer and nicer :D
Sammysnake Posted - 04/01/2010 : 09:43:57
Sounds like you're describing our DVD collection - seriously! Just so you know, my Twilight is named because of his colours (ie in between day and night), he is NOT named after the girly, nancy vamps in the book/film of the same name. Lestat could be a good potential name for the future or Frost for a Snow or Blizzard (as in Deacon Frost from Blade)...
n/a Posted - 04/01/2010 : 08:29:03
Thanks :) And yes, I like Buffy.. There is no Buffy as I don't really like the name.. I've chosen all names I like for them, rather than all in the same theme..

I have a Cordelia (caramel het amel).. The Bloodreds are all named after Vampires.. The parents to this clutch are called Selene & Kraven (Underworld), and the Bloodred here is called Erika (also from Underworld)..

I needed 2 more Vampire names for the Hypo Bloodreds, so they got Dru and Darla. The Plasma was already called Faith, as I'd waited 2years for the female to be ready to breed, after buying a pair advertised as ready to breed.. so I called her Faith. As I got my Plasma eventually :) The rest of the names just fitted round it :)
HannahB Posted - 03/01/2010 : 22:49:45
love the first plasma!
adorable snakes,congrats
Blackecho Posted - 03/01/2010 : 20:38:00
Congrats
n/a Posted - 03/01/2010 : 19:45:48
What an excellent choice of names!!! (and seriously pretty snakes!).

So where's Buffy? xxx
dazb Posted - 03/01/2010 : 19:39:38
Very nice...

I take it your a Buffy fan...?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000