New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

56 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  19:14:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finally produced some Plasmas :D

From a pair of Bloodred het Hypo Lavender, we got 8 Bloodreds, 2 Plasmas, and 2 Hypo Bloodreds.

The plasmas and hypo bloods are all female, so they're keepers, and we're holding back one of the bloodreds too..

So here's the pics...

dazb
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1278 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  19:39:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very nice...

I take it your a Buffy fan...?

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

213 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  19:45:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What an excellent choice of names!!! (and seriously pretty snakes!).

So where's Buffy? xxx

0.0.1 Normal Corn (Cinco), 0.1.0 Ghost Motley (Sadie), 1.0.0 Amel Corn (Snuggles), 0.0.1 Classic Corn (The Stig), 1.0.0 Pastel Royal Python (Ba'al), 1.0.0 Pinstripe Royal Python (Paladin), 4.0.0 Cats, 1.0.0 Other Half, 0.3.0 Drains on My Resources (or Daughters)

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  20:38:00  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  22:49:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
love the first plasma!
adorable snakes,congrats

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

56 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  08:29:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks :) And yes, I like Buffy.. There is no Buffy as I don't really like the name.. I've chosen all names I like for them, rather than all in the same theme..

I have a Cordelia (caramel het amel).. The Bloodreds are all named after Vampires.. The parents to this clutch are called Selene & Kraven (Underworld), and the Bloodred here is called Erika (also from Underworld)..

I needed 2 more Vampire names for the Hypo Bloodreds, so they got Dru and Darla. The Plasma was already called Faith, as I'd waited 2years for the female to be ready to breed, after buying a pair advertised as ready to breed.. so I called her Faith. As I got my Plasma eventually :) The rest of the names just fitted round it :)

Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  09:43:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds like you're describing our DVD collection - seriously! Just so you know, my Twilight is named because of his colours (ie in between day and night), he is NOT named after the girly, nancy vamps in the book/film of the same name. Lestat could be a good potential name for the future or Frost for a Snow or Blizzard (as in Deacon Frost from Blade)...

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  18:56:45  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Gloria is Glorious! she's got beautiful diffusion already so she's only going to get nicer and nicer :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000