The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 what do i get if i breed ghost motley with butter

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 22/08/2009 : 03:44:43
hey peeps im new on here i have 2 corns (1 male ghost motley and 1 female butter) and 2 milk snakes (both aberrant sinaloan milksnakes 1m 1f(apparently there really rare does any1 know?)) what do i get if i breed ghost motley with butter, ive keep them in the same tank is that ok can i breed them without changing temps and brumation etc
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 29/08/2009 : 14:16:18
well i paid about £200 for the pair
eeji Posted - 22/08/2009 : 08:15:07
quote:
Originally posted by snake

hey peeps im new on here i have 2 corns (1 male ghost motley and 1 female butter) and 2 milk snakes (both aberrant sinaloan milksnakes 1m 1f(apparently there really rare does any1 know?)) what do i get if i breed ghost motley with butter, ive keep them in the same tank is that ok can i breed them without changing temps and brumation etc

you'd get all normals het amel anery caramel hypo motley. They will most likely breed without any brumation etc, but I'd recommend you keep them seperately and even more so once your female is gravid so she doesn't get stressed by the male constantly trying it on with her and running the risk of her laying dead eggs.

Sinaloan milks aren't a rare snake, and an aberrant pattern probably isn't that rare either - if it was, you'd certainly know about it and you'd have paid a pretty price for them.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000