what do i get if i breed ghost motley with butter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

9 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2009 :  03:44:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey peeps im new on here i have 2 corns (1 male ghost motley and 1 female butter) and 2 milk snakes (both aberrant sinaloan milksnakes 1m 1f(apparently there really rare does any1 know?)) what do i get if i breed ghost motley with butter, ive keep them in the same tank is that ok can i breed them without changing temps and brumation etc

a round

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2009 :  08:15:07  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by snake

hey peeps im new on here i have 2 corns (1 male ghost motley and 1 female butter) and 2 milk snakes (both aberrant sinaloan milksnakes 1m 1f(apparently there really rare does any1 know?)) what do i get if i breed ghost motley with butter, ive keep them in the same tank is that ok can i breed them without changing temps and brumation etc

you'd get all normals het amel anery caramel hypo motley. They will most likely breed without any brumation etc, but I'd recommend you keep them seperately and even more so once your female is gravid so she doesn't get stressed by the male constantly trying it on with her and running the risk of her laying dead eggs.

Sinaloan milks aren't a rare snake, and an aberrant pattern probably isn't that rare either - if it was, you'd certainly know about it and you'd have paid a pretty price for them.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

9 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2009 :  14:16:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well i paid about £200 for the pair

a round
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: