The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 Snow corn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 25/06/2009 : 15:25:31
ok so this is like my 20th post in two days lol but anyway
i have a snow corn she is a pinksh white on top but she has a green (? i think, im not too good with colours) checked pattern underneath and the green travels up her sides a wee bit is this normal for a snow corn? or has it like been bread with a non-snow? and if so will this colouration build up as she grows or will she stay similar to what she is like now? (can post a pic up if wanted) either way it doesnt really matter cause she is a great looking snake (i think :)) anyway but im just curious.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hayleyb93 Posted - 04/07/2009 : 14:48:00
yea they have lovely eyes, i like the hint if green/yellow on the belly as they get older
n/a Posted - 27/06/2009 : 00:38:43
ye it is pretty nice, i think the best things about the snows are the deep red eyes, thats why i spent the extra for the snow rather than the caroline, was thinking of a blizzard? but i kinda like the hint of pattern on the snows
hayleyb93 Posted - 26/06/2009 : 12:16:05
Yea its normal skittles has it. Its nice looking on snows :D
SexyBear77 Posted - 26/06/2009 : 08:59:49
sounds very pretty
n/a Posted - 26/06/2009 : 00:35:14
Cool either way the green tinge looks pretty cool and i like the checkered pattern underneath but if she fades itll still look great
eeji Posted - 25/06/2009 : 22:52:34
the green tint that you see is where the colours 'should' be. its difficult to say what will happen, it will either fade or get more prominent.

gingerpony Posted - 25/06/2009 : 19:27:55
snows are made up of amel and anery genetics but what you have is definitely a snow
sexychef Posted - 25/06/2009 : 18:47:03
all snows seem to have greenish tint around the saddles but there is a morph called a green spot snow where it is more prodomient(spellind sorry)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000