New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

369 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2009 :  15:25:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok so this is like my 20th post in two days lol but anyway
i have a snow corn she is a pinksh white on top but she has a green (? i think, im not too good with colours) checked pattern underneath and the green travels up her sides a wee bit is this normal for a snow corn? or has it like been bread with a non-snow? and if so will this colouration build up as she grows or will she stay similar to what she is like now? (can post a pic up if wanted) either way it doesnt really matter cause she is a great looking snake (i think :)) anyway but im just curious.

0.0.1 Striped Cali King "Hunter"
0.0.1 Snow corn "Stockton"
0.0.1 Blue tongue "Thompson"
1.0.0 Cat "Jaws"

My photobucket, http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e323/kevindollar/ Some randoms in there but mostly reps

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2009 :  18:47:03  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
all snows seem to have greenish tint around the saddles but there is a morph called a green spot snow where it is more prodomient(spellind sorry)

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2009 :  19:27:55  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
snows are made up of amel and anery genetics but what you have is definitely a snow

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2009 :  22:52:34  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the green tint that you see is where the colours 'should' be. its difficult to say what will happen, it will either fade or get more prominent.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

369 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2009 :  00:35:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool either way the green tinge looks pretty cool and i like the checkered pattern underneath but if she fades itll still look great

1.0.0 Cat "Jaws"

My photobucket, http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e323/kevindollar/ Some randoms in there but mostly reps

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2009 :  08:59:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sounds very pretty

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

hayleyb93
Hatchling

United Kingdom
285 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2009 :  12:16:05  Show Profile  Visit hayleyb93's Homepage  Click to see hayleyb93's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yea its normal skittles has it. Its nice looking on snows :D

1.0.0 Snow Corn: Skittles
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Edd
1.0.0 Dog: Oscar
0.0.1 African Mantis: Mildred
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

369 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2009 :  00:38:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ye it is pretty nice, i think the best things about the snows are the deep red eyes, thats why i spent the extra for the snow rather than the caroline, was thinking of a blizzard? but i kinda like the hint of pattern on the snows

1.0.0 Cat "Jaws"

Go to Top of Page

hayleyb93
Hatchling

United Kingdom
285 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2009 :  14:48:00  Show Profile  Visit hayleyb93's Homepage  Click to see hayleyb93's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yea they have lovely eyes, i like the hint if green/yellow on the belly as they get older

1.0.0 Snow Corn: Skittles
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon: Edd
1.0.0 Dog: Oscar
0.0.1 African Mantis: Mildred
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000