The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 Your help needed!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
eeji Posted - 17/06/2012 : 23:25:45
With too many projects and too little time it seems I have gotten behind with keeping the cornsnake section at Ians Vivarium up to date so I am dedicating more time to get the gaps filled.

Over the last few weeks there have been 35 new additions, but there is still lots of stuff missing.

This is where I need the help - if you have a morph that isn't yet on IV please get in touch and I will create the new pages required and we can help make it the most complete online reference.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smart bunny Posted - 18/06/2012 : 22:28:36
I agree, I've wasted hours on there trying to decide which of the many morphs I want to try to narrow it down lol! Thanks Eeji, it is a fab site :)
ScalySituation Posted - 18/06/2012 : 19:16:11
my first port of call :)

nothing to add im afraid

helped me decide what im after :)
eeji Posted - 18/06/2012 : 19:03:18
quote:
Originally posted by Isoldael

Sadly I don't have any special morphs, but on a related note - would it be possible to add a "next" button to the morph pages? Trying to learn to distinguish between all of them, so a "next page" button would be really handy :p.

Love the page though!

A 'next page' button would be difficult to implement because the index changes every time a new morph is added but I will see if its doable :)

quote:
Originally posted by mkmattyk

have you got martins new morphs yet???

yup, they are on there :)

quote:
Originally posted by oakleyman18

I might be blind, but I think Anery Caramel needs adding to the list.

you're right its one of the missing morphs. As soon as I find photos that can be used it will be added :)

quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

It might be "out of date" but its still my first port of call for info and morph id so thanks eeji for all your hard work past present and future

thank you! :)
paulie78 Posted - 18/06/2012 : 11:55:24
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

With too many projects and too little time it seems I have gotten behind with keeping the cornsnake section at Ians Vivarium up to date so I am dedicating more time to get the gaps filled.

Over the last few weeks there have been 35 new additions, but there is still lots of stuff missing.

This is where I need the help - if you have a morph that isn't yet on IV please get in touch and I will create the new pages required and we can help make it the most complete online reference.

It might be "out of date" but its still my first port of call for info and morph id so thanks eeji for all your hard work past present and future
oakleyman18 Posted - 18/06/2012 : 11:49:41
I might be blind, but I think Anery Caramel needs adding to the list.
mkmattyk Posted - 18/06/2012 : 10:16:22
have you got martins new morphs yet???
Isoldael Posted - 18/06/2012 : 09:51:35
Sadly I don't have any special morphs, but on a related note - would it be possible to add a "next" button to the morph pages? Trying to learn to distinguish between all of them, so a "next page" button would be really handy :p.

Love the page though!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000