The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Morphs
 is this a creamsicle?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
angriesthedgehog Posted - 14/04/2012 : 10:34:49
or what morph is this?
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 21/04/2012 : 15:22:33
quote:
Originally posted by yola

Oh yeah I know, I wasn't saying the amels in my batch wernt a hybrid, I advertised all mine as hybrid and made sure the new owners understood they were a hybrid. Creamcicle isthe colour from what I remember and I definitely had Creamcicles (very light Orange with only very slightly darker saddles) and Amels with the darker red (almost ruby red) saddles

no matter if they have red saddles or orange they are still creamsicles if they have emoryi genes.
343guiltyspark Posted - 20/04/2012 : 17:15:48
I don't realy know but I searched it up on google and you can look and see: http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=creamsicle+corn+snake&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&oe=&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=SIuRT9iuC8Ok0QW0ptiGAg&biw=1024&bih=601&sei=eIuRT4vnKsfK0QWi15XeAQ
yola Posted - 16/04/2012 : 10:08:43
Oh wow, look farward to seeing some lovely piccys of him later hun
angriesthedgehog Posted - 16/04/2012 : 09:48:15
getting the mystery snake today :)
yola Posted - 15/04/2012 : 17:58:52
Oh yeah I know, I wasn't saying the amels in my batch wernt a hybrid, I advertised all mine as hybrid and made sure the new owners understood they were a hybrid. Creamcicle isthe colour from what I remember and I definitely had Creamcicles (very light Orange with only very slightly darker saddles) and Amels with the darker red (almost ruby red) saddles
kdlang Posted - 15/04/2012 : 12:25:51
quote:
Originally posted by yola

Looks like a definate Creamcicle to me.
I had one and breed him and got loads of babies. There a Hybrid between the Corn and Ratsnake from what i can remember. So any babies you may get from him will be a Hybrid. I noticed when mine had babies i had Well over half Creamcicles and a small amount of Amels (they had red saddles), well the Creamcicle babies were fantastic feeders and never missed a feed and grew alot faster than there siblings the Amels, i had 4 batches in 3 years and the Creamcicles were always the same, i think it has something to do with the fact they have rat snake in them.
I must say the pic of the above one looks gorgeous

Surely if you breed from a creamsicle then all the babies will be hybrid regardless whether they look more amel than not. They will still have the rat gene in them and as such should be called creamsicles.

He is gorgeous and look forward to seeing more pics of him when you get him home
angriesthedgehog Posted - 15/04/2012 : 04:46:31
I dont really mind lol, just curious, though of course if I decided to breed then being cremsicle would matter. He does look pretty, cant wait to see him in the flesh. getting him tomorrow XD
yola Posted - 15/04/2012 : 00:09:52
Looks like a definate Creamcicle to me.
I had one and breed him and got loads of babies. There a Hybrid between the Corn and Ratsnake from what i can remember. So any babies you may get from him will be a Hybrid. I noticed when mine had babies i had Well over half Creamcicles and a small amount of Amels (they had red saddles), well the Creamcicle babies were fantastic feeders and never missed a feed and grew alot faster than there siblings the Amels, i had 4 batches in 3 years and the Creamcicles were always the same, i think it has something to do with the fact they have rat snake in them.
I must say the pic of the above one looks gorgeous
paulie78 Posted - 14/04/2012 : 18:46:09
Id go with amel based on that pic and my dodgy monitor lol
smart bunny Posted - 14/04/2012 : 15:16:08
Ah, I wondered if that was why the pic wasn't up to your usual standard lol!! I'm not sure, don't know much about creamsicles myself - it looks like it could have bit of orange in the saddles so wouldn't have said butter, would go more towards amel or creamsicle... I will look forward to your pics when you get him/her lol!
Donnie Posted - 14/04/2012 : 15:07:46
I am certainly no expert on morphs but it does look like a creamsicle (the ones I have seen anyway) to me. They had a hatchling at p@h when I was there earlier, looked lovely and had to resist the urge to take him home
angriesthedgehog Posted - 14/04/2012 : 14:47:25
can get one :( pic is on an ad for a corn I would like to get near me. Going to get regardless but curious lol
smart bunny Posted - 14/04/2012 : 14:40:30
I think a better pic is needed? I can't really make it out lol!
angriesthedgehog Posted - 14/04/2012 : 14:16:48
amel? lol eventually I may be correct XD
angriesthedgehog Posted - 14/04/2012 : 10:35:57
butter?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000