is this a creamsicle?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

angriesthedgehog
Yearling

United Kingdom
884 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  10:34:49  Show Profile  Visit angriesthedgehog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
or what morph is this?

angriesthedgehog
Yearling

United Kingdom
884 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  10:35:57  Show Profile  Visit angriesthedgehog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
butter?

Go to Top of Page

angriesthedgehog
Yearling

United Kingdom
884 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  14:16:48  Show Profile  Visit angriesthedgehog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
amel? lol eventually I may be correct XD

Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  14:40:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think a better pic is needed? I can't really make it out lol!

Go to Top of Page

angriesthedgehog
Yearling

United Kingdom
884 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  14:47:25  Show Profile  Visit angriesthedgehog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
can get one :( pic is on an ad for a corn I would like to get near me. Going to get regardless but curious lol

Go to Top of Page

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  15:07:46  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am certainly no expert on morphs but it does look like a creamsicle (the ones I have seen anyway) to me. They had a hatchling at p@h when I was there earlier, looked lovely and had to resist the urge to take him home

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  15:16:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, I wondered if that was why the pic wasn't up to your usual standard lol!! I'm not sure, don't know much about creamsicles myself - it looks like it could have bit of orange in the saddles so wouldn't have said butter, would go more towards amel or creamsicle... I will look forward to your pics when you get him/her lol!

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2012 :  18:46:09  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Id go with amel based on that pic and my dodgy monitor lol

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

yola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2012 :  00:09:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like a definate Creamcicle to me.
I had one and breed him and got loads of babies. There a Hybrid between the Corn and Ratsnake from what i can remember. So any babies you may get from him will be a Hybrid. I noticed when mine had babies i had Well over half Creamcicles and a small amount of Amels (they had red saddles), well the Creamcicle babies were fantastic feeders and never missed a feed and grew alot faster than there siblings the Amels, i had 4 batches in 3 years and the Creamcicles were always the same, i think it has something to do with the fact they have rat snake in them.
I must say the pic of the above one looks gorgeous

With 27 beautiful corns I definitely have snakeitus :-)
Go to Top of Page

angriesthedgehog
Yearling

United Kingdom
884 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2012 :  04:46:31  Show Profile  Visit angriesthedgehog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I dont really mind lol, just curious, though of course if I decided to breed then being cremsicle would matter. He does look pretty, cant wait to see him in the flesh. getting him tomorrow XD

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2012 :  12:25:51  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by yola

Looks like a definate Creamcicle to me.
I had one and breed him and got loads of babies. There a Hybrid between the Corn and Ratsnake from what i can remember. So any babies you may get from him will be a Hybrid. I noticed when mine had babies i had Well over half Creamcicles and a small amount of Amels (they had red saddles), well the Creamcicle babies were fantastic feeders and never missed a feed and grew alot faster than there siblings the Amels, i had 4 batches in 3 years and the Creamcicles were always the same, i think it has something to do with the fact they have rat snake in them.
I must say the pic of the above one looks gorgeous

Surely if you breed from a creamsicle then all the babies will be hybrid regardless whether they look more amel than not. They will still have the rat gene in them and as such should be called creamsicles.

He is gorgeous and look forward to seeing more pics of him when you get him home

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

yola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2012 :  17:58:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah I know, I wasn't saying the amels in my batch wernt a hybrid, I advertised all mine as hybrid and made sure the new owners understood they were a hybrid. Creamcicle isthe colour from what I remember and I definitely had Creamcicles (very light Orange with only very slightly darker saddles) and Amels with the darker red (almost ruby red) saddles

Go to Top of Page

angriesthedgehog
Yearling

United Kingdom
884 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2012 :  09:48:15  Show Profile  Visit angriesthedgehog's Homepage  Reply with Quote
getting the mystery snake today :)

Go to Top of Page

yola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2012 :  10:08:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh wow, look farward to seeing some lovely piccys of him later hun

Go to Top of Page

343guiltyspark
Hatchling

United Kingdom
451 Posts

Posted - 20/04/2012 :  17:15:48  Show Profile  Visit 343guiltyspark's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't realy know but I searched it up on google and you can look and see: http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=creamsicle+corn+snake&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&oe=&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=SIuRT9iuC8Ok0QW0ptiGAg&biw=1024&bih=601&sei=eIuRT4vnKsfK0QWi15XeAQ

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2012 :  15:22:33  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by yola

Oh yeah I know, I wasn't saying the amels in my batch wernt a hybrid, I advertised all mine as hybrid and made sure the new owners understood they were a hybrid. Creamcicle isthe colour from what I remember and I definitely had Creamcicles (very light Orange with only very slightly darker saddles) and Amels with the darker red (almost ruby red) saddles

no matter if they have red saddles or orange they are still creamsicles if they have emoryi genes.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000