The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Elle the Leo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LittleMick Posted - 28/09/2009 : 22:35:09
Well, seeings it's going to be a while before I get my Corn, I thought I would show Elle, my Leopard Gecko. I don't think she is upset that she was my second choice. I call her a she, but she is too young to sex yet, she is only a few months old, or so I am told. I have checked just to make sure and there are no V shaped spines showing.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LittleMick Posted - 28/09/2009 : 23:10:13
Yeah, she's great, and fearless to, you're supposed to leave them for a week or 2 before handling, but she went on my hand on the third night accidentally, and she wizzed up my arm to my shoulder. She loves her cricks, mealies and waxies. I'll be seeing what other nice food is at the RC this week sometime, just to vary her diet.

I tell you what as well, you can read all the books/sources of info in the world and there will still be something you maybe should be doing or could do better.

Her setup will actall cost more than when I get my Corn, lol. I was abit naive when I bought her.
HannahB Posted - 28/09/2009 : 22:55:37
aw gorgeous leo.. gotta admit the leos grew on me a lot at the donny show
BlueTongueDan Posted - 28/09/2009 : 22:42:42
Very cute Leo!
The eyes are amazing.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000