Elle the Leo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2009 :  22:35:09  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well, seeings it's going to be a while before I get my Corn, I thought I would show Elle, my Leopard Gecko. I don't think she is upset that she was my second choice. I call her a she, but she is too young to sex yet, she is only a few months old, or so I am told. I have checked just to make sure and there are no V shaped spines showing.

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2009 :  22:42:42  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Very cute Leo!
The eyes are amazing.

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2009 :  22:55:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw gorgeous leo.. gotta admit the leos grew on me a lot at the donny show

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2009 :  23:10:13  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah, she's great, and fearless to, you're supposed to leave them for a week or 2 before handling, but she went on my hand on the third night accidentally, and she wizzed up my arm to my shoulder. She loves her cricks, mealies and waxies. I'll be seeing what other nice food is at the RC this week sometime, just to vary her diet.

I tell you what as well, you can read all the books/sources of info in the world and there will still be something you maybe should be doing or could do better.

Her setup will actall cost more than when I get my Corn, lol. I was abit naive when I bought her.

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000