The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Belle and Tilly

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Red123 Posted - 17/05/2012 : 14:02:07
Not brillant pics.

Tilly 49g

Belle 55g

Both are on the small size for CB09's. They have been used for breeding but are no longer wanted because they carry no hets they are 100% wild type. Both have amazing little characters and seem to be settling in even though we had to seperate them as Tilly laid two eggs. The previous owner said she thought she had finished laying eggs I'm planning to keep them seperate now as long as Belle improves with her eating she seems a little uninterested in food since being split form Tilly.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Red123 Posted - 20/05/2012 : 08:24:03
quote:
Originally posted by darrkang3l

aww awesome! :D love leos! im currently searching for a female adult to accompany the one i have now in her massive viv! xD

I am a novice when it comes to leos but I myself would be very careful housing two leos together even if both females. If I had not been at home when Tilly decided to attack Belle I am certain I would have had to deal with some very nasty injuries possibly even a death. You wouldn't think a little gentle leo could be so aggressive. Since seperating ours their behaviour has changed they seem more active even during the day. Before where ever one went the other followed climbing all over each other to get to the same spot especially when it came to the moss hides. If you plan on getting another I would keep them in seperate vivs.
darrkang3l Posted - 20/05/2012 : 02:53:51
aww awesome! :D love leos! im currently searching for a female adult to accompany the one i have now in her massive viv! xD
smart bunny Posted - 17/05/2012 : 14:15:38
Oh no poor Belle :( I hope she eats for you soon. Little cuties :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000