Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2012 :  14:02:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not brillant pics.

Tilly 49g

Belle 55g

Both are on the small size for CB09's. They have been used for breeding but are no longer wanted because they carry no hets they are 100% wild type. Both have amazing little characters and seem to be settling in even though we had to seperate them as Tilly laid two eggs. The previous owner said she thought she had finished laying eggs I'm planning to keep them seperate now as long as Belle improves with her eating she seems a little uninterested in food since being split form Tilly.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2012 :  14:15:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh no poor Belle :( I hope she eats for you soon. Little cuties :)

Go to Top of Page

darrkang3l
Hatchling

United Kingdom
403 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2012 :  02:53:51  Show Profile  Visit darrkang3l's Homepage  Reply with Quote
aww awesome! :D love leos! im currently searching for a female adult to accompany the one i have now in her massive viv! xD

0.0.1 Corn Snakes (myst)
0.1.0 Leopard gecko (Meg)
0.1.0 Girlfriend. (Mel)
0.1.0 Staffy (molly)
1.1.0 Royal pythons
Wish list - Chinese water dragon, Tegu! Rainbow boa!

R.I.P Shayde
Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2012 :  08:24:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by darrkang3l

aww awesome! :D love leos! im currently searching for a female adult to accompany the one i have now in her massive viv! xD

I am a novice when it comes to leos but I myself would be very careful housing two leos together even if both females. If I had not been at home when Tilly decided to attack Belle I am certain I would have had to deal with some very nasty injuries possibly even a death. You wouldn't think a little gentle leo could be so aggressive. Since seperating ours their behaviour has changed they seem more active even during the day. Before where ever one went the other followed climbing all over each other to get to the same spot especially when it came to the moss hides. If you plan on getting another I would keep them in seperate vivs.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000