The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 can anyone id please :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
noola Posted - 09/02/2012 : 15:30:20

I have just bought this baby, just wondering if anyone can tell me, what sort of boa he is... thanx :)
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Katie.Dublin Posted - 10/02/2012 : 18:50:07
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Woahhh shes massive! Had I not read she was 6ft I would have guessed she was bigger! Don't think I could cope with one of them XD

Well its hard to get her measured cause she's so strong but she's longer than me and I'm 5ft 10! Must weigh her at some stage :) Don't think the kitchen scales will work though lol.
The boa posted by noola has nice markings. Kinda unusual! :) Good luck with her/him
Laws Posted - 10/02/2012 : 17:53:12
he looks like a red tail cross normal bci . could possibly be a squaretail (thats just the morph) normal bci . doesnt look like a nic dwarf to me , the tail is too different
noola Posted - 10/02/2012 : 14:42:43
H again, his markins are different to any pics i have seen of baby boas and he is really dark in colouration also , maybe a x of some kind i love him to bits though he is beautiful,,,, he makes my 1 year old royal look huge he so tiny
noola Posted - 10/02/2012 : 14:35:43
hi all sorry but i didnt explain enough did i . I am totally prepared for him to get very large its just that i bought him with label off ,possibly nicuragriun dwarf boa but looking on internet he does not seem to be one of those so was just a query really as he does not look like a common boa either, sorry if have mislead any one i do understand how large he could possibly get and am prepared for that.... LOOKING FORWARD TO WHATEVER HE MAY BE....
Sta~ple Posted - 10/02/2012 : 12:40:34
Woahhh shes massive! Had I not read she was 6ft I would have guessed she was bigger! Don't think I could cope with one of them XD
Mamma Posted - 10/02/2012 : 10:00:08
quote:
Originally posted by Katie.Dublin

Be ready for it to potentially be one of these! She's almost 6 foot and still growing. ((we will not acknowledge my Moo Cow PJs.))

Moo cow ahoooy! Shes a stunning chunky beastie!
Katie.Dublin Posted - 10/02/2012 : 09:46:54
Be ready for it to potentially be one of these! She's almost 6 foot and still growing. ((we will not acknowledge my Moo Cow PJs.))

kdlang Posted - 10/02/2012 : 07:51:00
I am absolutely rubbish with boas but i strongly suggest you go back to the seller and find out exactly what it is. You need to know what care requirements it has and how big it is likely to get. What was it advertised as?
lotabob Posted - 09/02/2012 : 22:29:29
Yeah them having a red tail is no indication of what type of Boa it is, as most of them do.

As you don't know what it is are you prepared for potentially a 10 foot long snake within a year or 2?

You really need to go back to the seller and find out what on earth you've just bought.
Mamma Posted - 09/02/2012 : 20:33:52
Alot of BCIs are sold as red-tails though.. but majority of them turn out not to be. Do you know anything about the locales? Any history at all?
Sta~ple Posted - 09/02/2012 : 20:23:13
Did he have a label or anything where you got him from? You must have some kind of idea?
Vince_the_snake Posted - 09/02/2012 : 18:38:18
Why did you buy something when you didn't know what it was? Yeah it looks like a Red-tailed Boa to me.
Dancross0 Posted - 09/02/2012 : 17:07:59
Looks like a red tailed boa.
ScalySituation Posted - 09/02/2012 : 16:48:06
its a snake x LOL

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000