The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Buzz

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sta~ple Posted - 23/10/2011 : 16:23:09
Second parrot although this one is a lot friendlier than the African grey! B/F will be surprised to see him!

16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
garrie Posted - 24/10/2011 : 00:28:30
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:
Originally posted by garrie

Looks awesome - the OH would particularly like a Raven, which I think could be be pretty cool - i love how intelligent birds can be

I'd love one too *_* or a magpie. Think I have a soft spot for birds.

I must confess to having The "bag sized" Observers book of British birds that goes everywhere with me
paulie78 Posted - 23/10/2011 : 22:59:53
ahh i feel so much better now hehe i remember when i was growing up mynah birds semed to be all the rage we had one for a while but it wound dad up so much we didnt have it long lmao
Sta~ple Posted - 23/10/2011 : 22:28:21
quote:

Looks awesome - the OH would particularly like a Raven, which I think could be be pretty cool - i love how intelligent birds can be

I'd love one too *_* or a magpie. Think I have a soft spot for birds.

paulie78 if it helps, this guy and the African grey don't talk when your in the room lol. Soon as you go out of site they will happily have a convosation with you!
paulie78 Posted - 23/10/2011 : 22:04:43
quote:

ooh a raven would be very cool
garrie Posted - 23/10/2011 : 21:52:48
paulie78 Posted - 23/10/2011 : 21:47:01
he looks stunning mate im very jealous lol my uncles got a blue fronted amazon though i seem to be the only person she wont talk too lol she wil happily pose and take food from me but wont talk when im around i dont know if my size intimidates her or wether she holds a grudge against me for being the one who caught her and stuck her in the pet carier when my uncle rescued her from her previous keeper though that was over 6 years ago maybe parrots hold grudges lol
Sta~ple Posted - 23/10/2011 : 21:26:06
I'm used to messy birds, have chickens they are the messiest birds I have ever encountered! I always wanted ****atiels, budgies, finches basically a big aviary. Just hope the poor fellow doesn't get depressed and his his old owner as he will get plenty of fussy here!
paulie78 Posted - 23/10/2011 : 20:17:22
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Yeah he's a salmon-crested ****atoo, he's bigger than those yellow crested. We kinda took him one assuming he was a ****atiel, can imagine the reactions when we saw him LMAO!:o Did the lady say what age that was at? This guy is apparently about 10 and he seems very friendly, hope he doesn't destroy stuff. Hopefully he will get settled down enough so we can have him out.

I dont recall but think he was about 5 or so he was beautifull ill stick with my ****atiels for now much as id love a parrot and i have plenty of time to dedicate to one my birds make a hel;uva mess i can only imagine a huge parrot would be so much worse lol
lotabob Posted - 23/10/2011 : 20:03:44
I think he is sending a message, I just cant work out what he means by 'ourbon' hmmmm.

Cute birdie. I used to have an albino java sparrow, but always wanted a Parrot.
Mamma Posted - 23/10/2011 : 19:50:20
very nice!!
Sta~ple Posted - 23/10/2011 : 19:23:49
Yeah he's a salmon-crested ****atoo, he's bigger than those yellow crested. We kinda took him one assuming he was a ****atiel, can imagine the reactions when we saw him LMAO!:o Did the lady say what age that was at? This guy is apparently about 10 and he seems very friendly, hope he doesn't destroy stuff. Hopefully he will get settled down enough so we can have him out.
paulie78 Posted - 23/10/2011 : 19:08:08
isnt that a ****atoo? we went to truckfest a couple years ago and one of theese bonded with me from the parrot rescue people lol he bit the handler when she tried to take him back i sooo wanted to take him home lol the lady said they reach a certain age and go through an agressive destructive phase though and he was at that age so unfortunately i couldnt risk it with the other pets :-( hes gorgeous though mate im officially jealous lol
Sta~ple Posted - 23/10/2011 : 17:59:32
Nah I'm good I will just buy one off you!
gmac Posted - 23/10/2011 : 17:56:59
Shall swap a baby black rat snake for that one :D
Sta~ple Posted - 23/10/2011 : 17:54:09
OMG ours does that! The random being evil when stroking, the calling of dogs and swear and laugh :o ours was signing going "do do do do" and then just screamed **** and then carried on singing again lol. This guy is so massive and friendly though, and he should help the African grey be less bored in the day :)noticed that woody is talking a lot more since Buzz arrived!
scottishbluebird Posted - 23/10/2011 : 17:25:23
Really gorgeous, my parents african grey wasnt very nine either lol he was my granddads, when he died we got him, used to put his head down for a scratch then try to take a finger off, then swear and laugh! or shout 'come on' to the dogs who would go get their nose nipped! (stupid dogs)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000