Buzz
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  16:23:09  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Second parrot although this one is a lot friendlier than the African grey! B/F will be surprised to see him!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  17:25:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really gorgeous, my parents african grey wasnt very nine either lol he was my granddads, when he died we got him, used to put his head down for a scratch then try to take a finger off, then swear and laugh! or shout 'come on' to the dogs who would go get their nose nipped! (stupid dogs)

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  17:54:09  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
OMG ours does that! The random being evil when stroking, the calling of dogs and swear and laugh :o ours was signing going "do do do do" and then just screamed **** and then carried on singing again lol. This guy is so massive and friendly though, and he should help the African grey be less bored in the day :)noticed that woody is talking a lot more since Buzz arrived!

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  17:56:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shall swap a baby black rat snake for that one :D

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  17:59:32  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nah I'm good I will just buy one off you!

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  19:08:08  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
isnt that a ****atoo? we went to truckfest a couple years ago and one of theese bonded with me from the parrot rescue people lol he bit the handler when she tried to take him back i sooo wanted to take him home lol the lady said they reach a certain age and go through an agressive destructive phase though and he was at that age so unfortunately i couldnt risk it with the other pets :-( hes gorgeous though mate im officially jealous lol

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  19:23:49  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah he's a salmon-crested ****atoo, he's bigger than those yellow crested. We kinda took him one assuming he was a ****atiel, can imagine the reactions when we saw him LMAO!:o Did the lady say what age that was at? This guy is apparently about 10 and he seems very friendly, hope he doesn't destroy stuff. Hopefully he will get settled down enough so we can have him out.

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  19:50:20  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
very nice!!

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  20:03:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think he is sending a message, I just cant work out what he means by 'ourbon' hmmmm.

Cute birdie. I used to have an albino java sparrow, but always wanted a Parrot.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  20:17:22  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Yeah he's a salmon-crested ****atoo, he's bigger than those yellow crested. We kinda took him one assuming he was a ****atiel, can imagine the reactions when we saw him LMAO!:o Did the lady say what age that was at? This guy is apparently about 10 and he seems very friendly, hope he doesn't destroy stuff. Hopefully he will get settled down enough so we can have him out.

I dont recall but think he was about 5 or so he was beautifull ill stick with my ****atiels for now much as id love a parrot and i have plenty of time to dedicate to one my birds make a hel;uva mess i can only imagine a huge parrot would be so much worse lol

1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  21:26:06  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'm used to messy birds, have chickens they are the messiest birds I have ever encountered! I always wanted ****atiels, budgies, finches basically a big aviary. Just hope the poor fellow doesn't get depressed and his his old owner as he will get plenty of fussy here!

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  21:47:01  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
he looks stunning mate im very jealous lol my uncles got a blue fronted amazon though i seem to be the only person she wont talk too lol she wil happily pose and take food from me but wont talk when im around i dont know if my size intimidates her or wether she holds a grudge against me for being the one who caught her and stuck her in the pet carier when my uncle rescued her from her previous keeper though that was over 6 years ago maybe parrots hold grudges lol

1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  21:52:48  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Looks awesome - the OH would particularly like a Raven, which I think could be be pretty cool - i love how intelligent birds can be

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  22:04:43  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by garrie

Looks awesome - the OH would particularly like a Raven, which I think could be be pretty cool - i love how intelligent birds can be

ooh a raven would be very cool

1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  22:28:21  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'd love one too *_* or a magpie. Think I have a soft spot for birds.

paulie78 if it helps, this guy and the African grey don't talk when your in the room lol. Soon as you go out of site they will happily have a convosation with you!

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 23/10/2011 :  22:59:53  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ahh i feel so much better now hehe i remember when i was growing up mynah birds semed to be all the rage we had one for a while but it wound dad up so much we didnt have it long lmao

1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  00:28:30  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:

I'd love one too *_* or a magpie. Think I have a soft spot for birds.

I must confess to having The "bag sized" Observers book of British birds that goes everywhere with me

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000