The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptile Photos
 Rocky [a little pic heavy]

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DannyBrown91 Posted - 21/07/2010 : 22:29:36
He shed earlier on so i thought i would get a couple of snaps

Here are a couple i took about 4 days ago when he was in blue.

And now a few i took tonight.

Took this one a couple of weeks ago i think, its also in the Other pets thread, but thought i would add it in here aswell.

Thanks for looking
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DannyBrown91 Posted - 23/07/2010 : 00:09:00
I was looking at them vivs, they're pretty pricey at the minute but that could just be because they've only recently come out aswell.
n/a Posted - 23/07/2010 : 00:00:03
I've been planning to get a boa for quite awhile recently found out that VivExotic are doing vivs that you can add on to, main module of 3'x2'x2' or 3'x3'x3' then you can add on x amount of same sized extensions. I plan on buying
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VIVEXOTIC-MODX36-9X3X3-FOOT-VIVARIUM-BEECH-REPTILE-/200453743440?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Reptiles_Spiders_Insects&hash=item2eabf96350
Starting off with just 3'x3'x3' and adding to it as he grows, need to wait until I've sold my snooker table to have any space though.
Kehhlyr Posted - 22/07/2010 : 22:44:17
quote:
Originally posted by Trevah

Gah I want a boa so bad now

They are great, but can take up a fair bit of space.
I have a near 16X18ft room that's nearly completely empty and is so tempting to fill, but I KNOW that I'm gonna end up using nearly all of that space in the next couple years for just 4 reps.
Some snakes and other reptiles can get very big or need a very large enclosure.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 22/07/2010 : 22:37:16
quote:
Originally posted by Trevah

Don't blame you mate, they're awesome snakes.
n/a Posted - 22/07/2010 : 22:31:32
DannyBrown91 Posted - 22/07/2010 : 17:44:08
quote:
Originally posted by IncurableFlirt

He is absolutely adorable. I love Red Tails, I have two of my own....one of which is albino. Your little guy is fantastic and great coloring. Like you, I love their eyes and how the pattern on their face runs through them. Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

Yeah i was looking at Diablo and Aphrodie the other night. Stunning snakes. I can't wait for rocky to get bigger. Im sure he will start piling on the weight now that he is eating again. He regurged and then didn't eat for 4 weeks. Going to give him 2 more feeds on the big fuzzy mice i've got then try him on the slightly larger rat fluffs.
kdlang Posted - 22/07/2010 : 17:20:29
He is looking stunning and growing so quickly
IncurableFlirt Posted - 22/07/2010 : 17:09:41
He is absolutely adorable. I love Red Tails, I have two of my own....one of which is albino. Your little guy is fantastic and great coloring. Like you, I love their eyes and how the pattern on their face runs through them. Great pictures, thanks for sharing!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 22/07/2010 : 12:44:51
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Nice boa Danny, like the first pic, looks quite evil.

The pic of him poking his head through the plants is quite a mint shot too

Yeah i was pretty happy with that photo, didn't think i could get one that clear with my phone.

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

He's gorgeous! He makes me so tempted to get one of my own... I love the big pupils

There eyes change depending on the light. I think it looks super cool when they only have a slither of the pupil showing and you can see how the pattern from the face runs into the eye. Its pretty cool.

His eyes are open quite wide in most of them because they were taken at night time with the low wattage light in my bedroom on. But You can see the pattern a bit in the last photo, and if you look closely at the 2nd photo where he's in blue you will be able to see what i mean about his slithers

Edit: just noticed i got a little tongue shot on the 2nd pic aswell. Must of been because my little sister put her hand there.
Kazerella Posted - 22/07/2010 : 12:39:51
Gorgeous
Sta~ple Posted - 22/07/2010 : 12:17:05
He's gorgeous! He makes me so tempted to get one of my own... I love the big pupils
hillzi Posted - 22/07/2010 : 10:32:52
Nice boa Danny, like the first pic, looks quite evil.

The pic of him poking his head through the plants is quite a mint shot too
Brookestar Posted - 22/07/2010 : 09:20:05
stunnin boa matey
crazy JJ Posted - 22/07/2010 : 00:53:13
n'awww he looks reli cute, love the last pic :)

his colours are stunning spec on the tail :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000