Rocky [a little pic heavy]
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2010 :  22:29:36  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He shed earlier on so i thought i would get a couple of snaps

Here are a couple i took about 4 days ago when he was in blue.

And now a few i took tonight.

Took this one a couple of weeks ago i think, its also in the Other pets thread, but thought i would add it in here aswell.

Thanks for looking

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  00:53:13  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
n'awww he looks reli cute, love the last pic :)

his colours are stunning spec on the tail :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  09:20:05  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
stunnin boa matey
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  10:32:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice boa Danny, like the first pic, looks quite evil.

The pic of him poking his head through the plants is quite a mint shot too
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  12:17:05  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He's gorgeous! He makes me so tempted to get one of my own... I love the big pupils

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  12:39:51  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Gorgeous

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  12:44:51  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Nice boa Danny, like the first pic, looks quite evil.

The pic of him poking his head through the plants is quite a mint shot too

Yeah i was pretty happy with that photo, didn't think i could get one that clear with my phone.

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

He's gorgeous! He makes me so tempted to get one of my own... I love the big pupils

There eyes change depending on the light. I think it looks super cool when they only have a slither of the pupil showing and you can see how the pattern from the face runs into the eye. Its pretty cool.

His eyes are open quite wide in most of them because they were taken at night time with the low wattage light in my bedroom on. But You can see the pattern a bit in the last photo, and if you look closely at the 2nd photo where he's in blue you will be able to see what i mean about his slithers

Edit: just noticed i got a little tongue shot on the 2nd pic aswell. Must of been because my little sister put her hand there.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 22/07/2010 12:48:52
Go to Top of Page

IncurableFlirt
Hatchling

USA
373 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  17:09:41  Show Profile  Send IncurableFlirt an AOL message  Reply with Quote
He is absolutely adorable. I love Red Tails, I have two of my own....one of which is albino. Your little guy is fantastic and great coloring. Like you, I love their eyes and how the pattern on their face runs through them. Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

Jenn.
8.8 Royal Pythons
1.0 BCI Boa
1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa
1.2 Corn Snakes
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  17:20:29  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He is looking stunning and growing so quickly

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  17:44:08  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by IncurableFlirt

He is absolutely adorable. I love Red Tails, I have two of my own....one of which is albino. Your little guy is fantastic and great coloring. Like you, I love their eyes and how the pattern on their face runs through them. Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

Yeah i was looking at Diablo and Aphrodie the other night. Stunning snakes. I can't wait for rocky to get bigger. Im sure he will start piling on the weight now that he is eating again. He regurged and then didn't eat for 4 weeks. Going to give him 2 more feeds on the big fuzzy mice i've got then try him on the slightly larger rat fluffs.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

28 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  22:31:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gah I want a boa so bad now
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  22:37:16  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Trevah

Don't blame you mate, they're awesome snakes.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2010 :  22:44:17  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Trevah

They are great, but can take up a fair bit of space.
I have a near 16X18ft room that's nearly completely empty and is so tempting to fill, but I KNOW that I'm gonna end up using nearly all of that space in the next couple years for just 4 reps.
Some snakes and other reptiles can get very big or need a very large enclosure.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

28 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2010 :  00:00:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been planning to get a boa for quite awhile recently found out that VivExotic are doing vivs that you can add on to, main module of 3'x2'x2' or 3'x3'x3' then you can add on x amount of same sized extensions. I plan on buying
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VIVEXOTIC-MODX36-9X3X3-FOOT-VIVARIUM-BEECH-REPTILE-/200453743440?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Reptiles_Spiders_Insects&hash=item2eabf96350
Starting off with just 3'x3'x3' and adding to it as he grows, need to wait until I've sold my snooker table to have any space though.
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2010 :  00:09:00  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was looking at them vivs, they're pretty pricey at the minute but that could just be because they've only recently come out aswell.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000