The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Falcor ate...but for me :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 17/05/2010 : 13:30:47
So ive had falcore for over 2 months now without him feeding for me. he ate once but when i took him to the shop for them to try. I tried one last ditch attempt by downsizing his home to a cricket tub with an inch of aspen and water bowl in. put a 3rd on the heatmatt and left him alone for 9 days. Came to feed him friday night in his home and he was really interested but would take it. so after a while i left it with him. when i went back in the morning pinky was still there. i was about to give up and throw away the pinky but thought id try and get him to take it one last go as i saw his hea popping out. so i jingled the pinky around to create movement and vibrations and after a few mins the next thing i know falcore has its head in his mouth. So i left him to eat and went back 10 mins later. the pinky had gone and falcore buried. i was worried he had jsut dragged it under but after leaving him 2 days i checked the substrate this morning and no pinky plus im sure i would have smelt it by now.
so so happy. going to try again saturday and hope he has the taste for it now and will feed regulary. :)
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mouse Posted - 21/05/2010 : 23:17:50
congrats!
n/a Posted - 21/05/2010 : 21:27:43
2nd feed was successfull. Am so happy finally have a snake that feeds:)
DannyBrown91 Posted - 17/05/2010 : 17:54:28
Congrats mate. Lets just hope he continues to do so
HannahB Posted - 17/05/2010 : 17:50:54
thats great news
i know how stressful it is when they dont eat..especially when they are smaller, fingers crossed for you he keeps eating and starts to grow nicely
kdlang Posted - 17/05/2010 : 17:05:14
Congrats on getting him to feed. I hope from now he will feed well for you and you can enjoy him much more
n/a Posted - 17/05/2010 : 13:47:03
so so relieved lol. been very stressfull and ive felt very neglectful toward him as hadnt been able to interact or feed him. but now i hope this is the start of me finally been able to enjoy him. Fingers crossed he eats again now i know how to tempt him and signs he is hungry.
mozacchio Posted - 17/05/2010 : 13:45:15
So happy for you!
I bet you are sooooo relieved..!
Keep us updated!
n/a Posted - 17/05/2010 : 13:36:53
thanks
well hopefully he will start to grow a bit now once he is regulary feeding and i can handle him more and take more pics as had to try keep him stress free during this whole ordeal.
n/a Posted - 17/05/2010 : 13:34:25
congrats on getting falcor to eat. nice snake ya have there :D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000