The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 for the attention of staple

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ozziesmum Posted - 11/05/2012 : 15:08:28
The morning after the night before

It's been a long night.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lozzy Posted - 16/05/2012 : 12:28:40
that is just too cute for words!
Starmist Posted - 16/05/2012 : 10:42:58
Awwwwww !! Look at the chickadeeeee!!
Hissyfit Posted - 15/05/2012 : 18:07:54
Aww, what a beautiful little chick We hatched an only chick a couple of years ago and bought 2 one week old bantams for company...turned out the hatched chick was a girl and both bantams were boys It lovely seeing them grow. I'd love to hatch some again, but have 2 cats now and don't think having chicks in the house would be too safe.
Sta~ple Posted - 12/05/2012 : 22:32:13
quote:
Originally posted by ozziesmum

Oh no sta~ple I'm sorry that's not good you must be really disappointed. Poor little Bluebell is still an only chick as the others still haven't hatched but I've been told to leave them until Wednesday and if there's still nothing I'm picking up a couple of bantam chicks the same age so that they can keep each other company until they move outside. Bluebell is spoken for but I would like to hatch some more and I'm sure a little girl could find her way to you without too much trouble.

We are :( Buffs orphs were on our list along with rhode island reds, light sussexs and marans but were off to a chicky place tomorrow, fingers crossed for the ones we want but if not, we will end up comming home with some lovely warrens instead. Bluebell is so pretty and cute, I wish we could hatch them from eggs as it seems so easy to get the breeds we want this way, I have an incubator, but there is just no rooms to keep them warms whilst chicks and seperating them away from our other girls until they are bigger :( we also ahve no idea what to do with any males that hatched!

I hope the rest hatch for you! Wont be long until she is massive with some beautiful feathers. She will grow to the size of a normal chicken and still be making baby chick noises lol!
tordyjo Posted - 12/05/2012 : 22:07:53
how cute is the little chick
ozziesmum Posted - 12/05/2012 : 21:38:53
Oh no sta~ple I'm sorry that's not good you must be really disappointed. Poor little Bluebell is still an only chick as the others still haven't hatched but I've been told to leave them until Wednesday and if there's still nothing I'm picking up a couple of bantam chicks the same age so that they can keep each other company until they move outside. Bluebell is spoken for but I would like to hatch some more and I'm sure a little girl could find her way to you without too much trouble.
Sta~ple Posted - 12/05/2012 : 21:08:51
Um if you could grow it and jiffy it down to me ifs it's a girl please :P the buff orph were were going to get fell through :(
crazy JJ Posted - 12/05/2012 : 15:01:35
soooooo cute!!!! prefer ducks though but still soooo cute and fluffy!!
smart bunny Posted - 11/05/2012 : 21:33:41
Oh wow what a difference!! So cute and flufffffffffyyyyyyyy!
ScalySituation Posted - 11/05/2012 : 21:20:59
want.
scottishbluebird Posted - 11/05/2012 : 21:19:43
Major cute fluffiness!!
Sta~ple Posted - 11/05/2012 : 15:50:24
SO FLUFFY AWWWWWWWW can't believe my orphs used to be that small and cute! I wish we had room and equipment to get chicks!
Mamma Posted - 11/05/2012 : 15:26:18

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000