for the attention of staple
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  15:08:28  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The morning after the night before

It's been a long night.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  15:26:18  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  15:50:24  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
SO FLUFFY AWWWWWWWW can't believe my orphs used to be that small and cute! I wish we had room and equipment to get chicks!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  21:19:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Major cute fluffiness!!

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  21:20:59  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
want.

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  21:33:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh wow what a difference!! So cute and flufffffffffyyyyyyyy!

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2012 :  15:01:35  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
soooooo cute!!!! prefer ducks though but still soooo cute and fluffy!!

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2012 :  21:08:51  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Um if you could grow it and jiffy it down to me ifs it's a girl please :P the buff orph were were going to get fell through :(

Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2012 :  21:38:53  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh no sta~ple I'm sorry that's not good you must be really disappointed. Poor little Bluebell is still an only chick as the others still haven't hatched but I've been told to leave them until Wednesday and if there's still nothing I'm picking up a couple of bantam chicks the same age so that they can keep each other company until they move outside. Bluebell is spoken for but I would like to hatch some more and I'm sure a little girl could find her way to you without too much trouble.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.
Go to Top of Page

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2012 :  22:07:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how cute is the little chick

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2012 :  22:32:13  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ozziesmum

Oh no sta~ple I'm sorry that's not good you must be really disappointed. Poor little Bluebell is still an only chick as the others still haven't hatched but I've been told to leave them until Wednesday and if there's still nothing I'm picking up a couple of bantam chicks the same age so that they can keep each other company until they move outside. Bluebell is spoken for but I would like to hatch some more and I'm sure a little girl could find her way to you without too much trouble.

We are :( Buffs orphs were on our list along with rhode island reds, light sussexs and marans but were off to a chicky place tomorrow, fingers crossed for the ones we want but if not, we will end up comming home with some lovely warrens instead. Bluebell is so pretty and cute, I wish we could hatch them from eggs as it seems so easy to get the breeds we want this way, I have an incubator, but there is just no rooms to keep them warms whilst chicks and seperating them away from our other girls until they are bigger :( we also ahve no idea what to do with any males that hatched!

I hope the rest hatch for you! Wont be long until she is massive with some beautiful feathers. She will grow to the size of a normal chicken and still be making baby chick noises lol!

Edited by - Sta~ple on 12/05/2012 22:33:37
Go to Top of Page

Hissyfit
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2214 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2012 :  18:07:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww, what a beautiful little chick We hatched an only chick a couple of years ago and bought 2 one week old bantams for company...turned out the hatched chick was a girl and both bantams were boys It lovely seeing them grow. I'd love to hatch some again, but have 2 cats now and don't think having chicks in the house would be too safe.

Go to Top of Page

Starmist
Hatchling

United Kingdom
248 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2012 :  10:42:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awwwwww !! Look at the chickadeeeee!!

Go to Top of Page

Lozzy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1556 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2012 :  12:28:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that is just too cute for words!

0.1 CB10 Snow Cornsnake - Galaxy ~(Currently MIA)
1.0 CB11 Ultramel Anery Consnake -Orion
0.1 CB11 Lavender Cornsnake - Star
0.1 Leopard Gecko-Simo
1.1 Jack Russell-T.J and Harley (Minature)
1.1 Cats-Rascal and Dizzee
1.0 TB Horse-Mickey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000