The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 My Names paul and im a snakeaholic!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 23/04/2012 : 16:40:49
I was doing sooo well hadnt bought a thing for weeks and weeks even went to the garden centre the other day handled a few beautifull bairds rat snakes and a gorgeous snow corn which i was offered at a monster discount and i handled a beutifull salmon boa and a stunning jungle carpet python i was able to resists all of the above BUT! i visited my breeder friend today and just had to bring this lil girl home with me ..meet Arwen

ooh and a smattering of more good news Eddie ate last night for the first time in almost 6 weeks woohoo
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
a2c7 Posted - 25/04/2012 : 09:58:48
What is it about snakes?! My first trip to the pet shop I fell in love with some boas but wanted a starter snake so got a corn..the king followed soon after..now I just want more!

I've had plenty of other pets and resisted really well, not even researched other types of them. Snakes are addictive, that's for sure, I'm currently unemployed so spend a lot of my day online hunting for....snakes!

Arwen is lovely, hope you get lots of snakey kisses and hugs from her. (No, that's not a euphemism for bites)
paulie78 Posted - 24/04/2012 : 17:18:11
I only ever wanted one and i thought id be content then i sign up here pfft worst thing i ever did cause i saw everyones pretty snakes and immediately i was like ooh i gotta get me one of those oh and one of those etc etc lmao
mkmattyk Posted - 24/04/2012 : 09:45:56
quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

PAULIE!!!!! You're gonna need to buy a house... for your snakes!! pmsl!!! Funnily enough that thread of yours with Eve as a hatchling has been revived and I was chuckling to myself that at first I thought you'd got a new snake.... then I see this post and you actually have!! :O

She is a cutie :)

PMSL i know im sooo naughty but as i say she needed a new home as my friends downsizing his royals ive got a couple corns on the wishlist that im waiting to see if my friends hatch any a snow and an amel stripe and going to donnie to try and find me a Blizzard then thats me done lol no more

yeah thats what i said after my second snake, and after every other snake after that, now ive got 15 lol
paulie78 Posted - 24/04/2012 : 09:27:14
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

PAULIE!!!!! You're gonna need to buy a house... for your snakes!! pmsl!!! Funnily enough that thread of yours with Eve as a hatchling has been revived and I was chuckling to myself that at first I thought you'd got a new snake.... then I see this post and you actually have!! :O

PMSL i know im sooo naughty but as i say she needed a new home as my friends downsizing his royals ive got a couple corns on the wishlist that im waiting to see if my friends hatch any a snow and an amel stripe and going to donnie to try and find me a Blizzard then thats me done lol no more
smart bunny Posted - 24/04/2012 : 09:08:49

paulie78 Posted - 23/04/2012 : 21:34:15
quote:
Originally posted by nusnakemum

oh Paulie - what are you like ha ha ! lovely new edition and good news on Eddie

I couldnt help it she needed a new home the breeders decided he can make more money selling hedgies than he can royals so she obviously had to come home with me :-) thankies guys ugh im seriously starting to worry about my signature too i have 2 snakes on pre order plus scoobys not laid her eggs yet and if we are lucky enough to get hathclings theres bound to be a holdback ..or two hehe
nusnakemum Posted - 23/04/2012 : 21:04:23
oh Paulie - what are you like ha ha ! lovely new edition and good news on Eddie
kev 5 Posted - 23/04/2012 : 18:52:44
she's lovely
Donnie Posted - 23/04/2012 : 18:40:50
Congratulations, she looks lovely. There won't be enough room on my screen soon for your sig :)
darrkang3l Posted - 23/04/2012 : 17:02:12
stunning!
scottishbluebird Posted - 23/04/2012 : 16:46:18
lol after you did so well! congrats on the feed
ScalySituation Posted - 23/04/2012 : 16:41:55
wuvley :)

Yay for eddie :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000