My Names paul and im a snakeaholic!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2012 :  16:40:49  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was doing sooo well hadnt bought a thing for weeks and weeks even went to the garden centre the other day handled a few beautifull bairds rat snakes and a gorgeous snow corn which i was offered at a monster discount and i handled a beutifull salmon boa and a stunning jungle carpet python i was able to resists all of the above BUT! i visited my breeder friend today and just had to bring this lil girl home with me ..meet Arwen

ooh and a smattering of more good news Eddie ate last night for the first time in almost 6 weeks woohoo

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2012 :  16:41:55  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
wuvley :)

Yay for eddie :)

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2012 :  16:46:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol after you did so well! congrats on the feed

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

darrkang3l
Hatchling

United Kingdom
403 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2012 :  17:02:12  Show Profile  Visit darrkang3l's Homepage  Reply with Quote
stunning!

0.0.1 Corn Snakes (myst)
0.1.0 Leopard gecko (Meg)
0.1.0 Girlfriend. (Mel)
0.1.0 Staffy (molly)
1.1.0 Royal pythons
Wish list - Chinese water dragon, Tegu! Rainbow boa!

R.I.P Shayde
Go to Top of Page

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2012 :  18:40:50  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Congratulations, she looks lovely. There won't be enough room on my screen soon for your sig :)

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

kev 5
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3065 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2012 :  18:52:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
she's lovely

Go to Top of Page

nusnakemum
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1612 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2012 :  21:04:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh Paulie - what are you like ha ha ! lovely new edition and good news on Eddie

0.0.1 corn Ernest
0.1.0 leopard gecko Mrs T
1.0.0 anery Black Eyed Bill RIP Bill x
2.0.0 kids
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2012 :  21:34:15  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nusnakemum

oh Paulie - what are you like ha ha ! lovely new edition and good news on Eddie

I couldnt help it she needed a new home the breeders decided he can make more money selling hedgies than he can royals so she obviously had to come home with me :-) thankies guys ugh im seriously starting to worry about my signature too i have 2 snakes on pre order plus scoobys not laid her eggs yet and if we are lucky enough to get hathclings theres bound to be a holdback ..or two hehe

1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2012 :  09:08:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PAULIE!!!!! You're gonna need to buy a house... for your snakes!! pmsl!!! Funnily enough that thread of yours with Eve as a hatchling has been revived and I was chuckling to myself that at first I thought you'd got a new snake.... then I see this post and you actually have!! :O

She is a cutie :)

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2012 :  09:27:14  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

PAULIE!!!!! You're gonna need to buy a house... for your snakes!! pmsl!!! Funnily enough that thread of yours with Eve as a hatchling has been revived and I was chuckling to myself that at first I thought you'd got a new snake.... then I see this post and you actually have!! :O

PMSL i know im sooo naughty but as i say she needed a new home as my friends downsizing his royals ive got a couple corns on the wishlist that im waiting to see if my friends hatch any a snow and an amel stripe and going to donnie to try and find me a Blizzard then thats me done lol no more

1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

mkmattyk
banned

United Kingdom
837 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2012 :  09:45:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

PMSL i know im sooo naughty but as i say she needed a new home as my friends downsizing his royals ive got a couple corns on the wishlist that im waiting to see if my friends hatch any a snow and an amel stripe and going to donnie to try and find me a Blizzard then thats me done lol no more

yeah thats what i said after my second snake, and after every other snake after that, now ive got 15 lol
Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2012 :  17:18:11  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I only ever wanted one and i thought id be content then i sign up here pfft worst thing i ever did cause i saw everyones pretty snakes and immediately i was like ooh i gotta get me one of those oh and one of those etc etc lmao

1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake

Edited by - paulie78 on 24/04/2012 17:21:18
Go to Top of Page

a2c7
Hatchling

United Kingdom
320 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2012 :  09:58:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is it about snakes?! My first trip to the pet shop I fell in love with some boas but wanted a starter snake so got a corn..the king followed soon after..now I just want more!

I've had plenty of other pets and resisted really well, not even researched other types of them. Snakes are addictive, that's for sure, I'm currently unemployed so spend a lot of my day online hunting for....snakes!

Arwen is lovely, hope you get lots of snakey kisses and hugs from her. (No, that's not a euphemism for bites)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000