The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Any leopard gecko owners help please!!?!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
darrkang3l Posted - 02/03/2012 : 16:56:49
hi im about to pick up a leo from a friend because they cant look after him anymore. i know that they are using sand as substrate. shall i remove this straight away of let it carry on living on it because its used to it. ive read alot of bad things about sand? also hows the best way to give it calcium?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nusnakemum Posted - 02/03/2012 : 20:38:59
when we got mrs T she was on sand - but i binned it all because it was filthy and i just put down brown paper which i still use now. I did buy her some sand recently but put it in a tray in the corner in case she fancyed digging or whatever but to be honest dont think she is bothered !!!Once you know where they like to poop just pop a square of kitchen towel there because they go in the same place - so just remove and replace when they are done !i just sprinkle food with nutrobal !
Mamma Posted - 02/03/2012 : 17:50:47
dust the bugs in calcium dust.

sand can cause impaction so it again is one of those decisions that you , as the owner, have to make... whether to keep it or get rid.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000