The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 i kno im a herp keeper...but really ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 04/08/2011 : 13:25:49

Well the heavens have opened here over nite , much needed coolness now . so im sitting here faffing around online , when i can hear this funny dripping noise . we have laminate in the livingroom thats open plan with the kitchen . i keep hearing this plopping soft thud on the floor and im now beginning to think we have a leak . until out the corner of my eye this little frog flings itself across the floor i jump a mile , it jumps a mile os i jump again . i then proceed to flap about trying to find something to contain mr
hop-alot . I have no idea how he got in !
and the other nite we had a newt on the door step ! do they not understand im not allowed anymore reptiles ? lol!
mr froggy is now back outside and i can relax again now lol!
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Laws Posted - 05/08/2011 : 00:25:29
lol! well we have a resident toad called teddy that lives outside the front door , but mr hopalot frightened me to death , and i was flapping round trying to find somethin to catch him while he was panicking and hopping like mad! mys nans dog used to bring frogs in her mouth , unharmed she would drop it in the kitchen then wander off !
HannahB Posted - 04/08/2011 : 23:19:01
aw adorable! we have froggies in my parents pond.. i remember as a kid running about the garden and local area 'rescuing' all the baby frogs that were jumping into the road, putting them into a bucket and then tipping it into the pond to give them a better home.. now the chicken just chases them and fights them for their worms!
stotty01 Posted - 04/08/2011 : 23:01:54
i found a suicidal frog in my garden....jumped into a pond with a catfish, its death resulted in a tug of war O_o
scottishbluebird Posted - 04/08/2011 : 22:33:49
Or maybe they just suicidal
kdlang Posted - 04/08/2011 : 21:45:46
But since frogs and newts are amphibians and not reps, they are not included. They are just coming to tempt you lol
gingerpony Posted - 04/08/2011 : 21:33:11
should have kissed it lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 04/08/2011 : 19:54:28
Sorry but that would have been very comical to see!
Katie.Dublin Posted - 04/08/2011 : 19:41:25
i love froggies!! Is it true that if you pick them up it irritates their skin??
tordyjo Posted - 04/08/2011 : 18:52:14
i found one in the rabbit hutch the other day, very carefully directed it in the direction of the pond
Vixyg Posted - 04/08/2011 : 17:20:33
THAT would be my worst nightmare! lol i had a frog on my windowledge looking in at me on and off for over a week and i couldnt even walk past the window on the inside let alone go outside with it there!!! Id rather have a garden full of cobras or something than even 1 frog! lol silly and irrational i know but the mind works in mysterious ways and they petrify me!!!
tarotpodge Posted - 04/08/2011 : 16:08:30
We have loads of baby frogs that find their way from local comunity lake in to our garden. Last weeks my kids found one, made an island in the sand pit, filled the moat wiv water and put the frog in. Then went looking for bugs for it 2 eat. Once kids went to bed I released it. Found it sitting on the island they made lol.
Kehhlyr Posted - 04/08/2011 : 13:58:38
Yay for froggies!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000