New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  13:25:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Well the heavens have opened here over nite , much needed coolness now . so im sitting here faffing around online , when i can hear this funny dripping noise . we have laminate in the livingroom thats open plan with the kitchen . i keep hearing this plopping soft thud on the floor and im now beginning to think we have a leak . until out the corner of my eye this little frog flings itself across the floor i jump a mile , it jumps a mile os i jump again . i then proceed to flap about trying to find something to contain mr
hop-alot . I have no idea how he got in !
and the other nite we had a newt on the door step ! do they not understand im not allowed anymore reptiles ? lol!
mr froggy is now back outside and i can relax again now lol!

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  13:58:38  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yay for froggies!!

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

tarotpodge
Hatchling

433 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  16:08:30  Show Profile  Click to see tarotpodge's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
We have loads of baby frogs that find their way from local comunity lake in to our garden. Last weeks my kids found one, made an island in the sand pit, filled the moat wiv water and put the frog in. Then went looking for bugs for it 2 eat. Once kids went to bed I released it. Found it sitting on the island they made lol.

2.0.3 Corns, Creamsicle(Phoenix), Ghost motley(Savanna), 2x carolina(Indiana+Severus), Amel stripe (Frazzle).
0.3.0 Dogs, Shar pei cross, Staff and Dalmation 0.3.0 Cats 2.0.0 Chinchillas 7.11.23 Tropical fish 1.0.0 Iguana
Go to Top of Page

Vixyg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
259 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  17:20:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
THAT would be my worst nightmare! lol i had a frog on my windowledge looking in at me on and off for over a week and i couldnt even walk past the window on the inside let alone go outside with it there!!! Id rather have a garden full of cobras or something than even 1 frog! lol silly and irrational i know but the mind works in mysterious ways and they petrify me!!!

0.1.0 miami corn (Chilli)
1.0.0 snow corn (Charlie)
1.0.0 cat (Sprout)
1.0.0 fiance (Matt)
1.0.0 Offspring (Jordan)
Go to Top of Page

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  18:52:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i found one in the rabbit hutch the other day, very carefully directed it in the direction of the pond

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  19:41:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i love froggies!! Is it true that if you pick them up it irritates their skin??

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  19:54:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry but that would have been very comical to see!

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  21:33:11  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
should have kissed it lol

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  21:45:46  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
But since frogs and newts are amphibians and not reps, they are not included. They are just coming to tempt you lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  22:33:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Or maybe they just suicidal

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  23:01:54  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i found a suicidal frog in my garden....jumped into a pond with a catfish, its death resulted in a tug of war O_o

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  23:19:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aw adorable! we have froggies in my parents pond.. i remember as a kid running about the garden and local area 'rescuing' all the baby frogs that were jumping into the road, putting them into a bucket and then tipping it into the pond to give them a better home.. now the chicken just chases them and fights them for their worms!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  00:25:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol! well we have a resident toad called teddy that lives outside the front door , but mr hopalot frightened me to death , and i was flapping round trying to find somethin to catch him while he was panicking and hopping like mad! mys nans dog used to bring frogs in her mouth , unharmed she would drop it in the kitchen then wander off !

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000