The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 BOA!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 17/06/2011 : 20:22:19

im so so excited for tomorro , after months of research and bugging the missus with random boa facts and the cutest pics i could find , we are off to visit gazboas tomorro to pick one out and put a deposit on it . sadly we cant bring it home till mid september due to going on holiday , gutting , but im still excited! i will take lots of pics on the one that we decide and put a few up here :) woooooo! *happy dance*
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 18/06/2011 : 08:07:16
yay! you can't go wrong with a boa and Gaz has a very good reputation
Laws Posted - 17/06/2011 : 21:03:28
i have an amazing trip planned for three weeks so cant really get him / her till after then , gotta pay boarding for my other three , but it seems so so far away! i cant wait , gona get lots of pics of the one we pick tho to keep me going . we do have an empty viv thats set up and ready to go , i think thats the hardest thing lol!
ptmbradley Posted - 17/06/2011 : 20:50:55
Boas rule! Love my BRB and will hopefully be collecting a couple of hypo hogg islands next weekend.

Looking forward to seeing your pics and bet you must be one of only a few people wishing to see the other side of summer! lol
Figs Posted - 17/06/2011 : 20:26:57
Woooohooo!
Congrats

All that waiting will give you bags of time to make a beautiful fancy setup for him/her

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000