New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2011 :  20:22:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

im so so excited for tomorro , after months of research and bugging the missus with random boa facts and the cutest pics i could find , we are off to visit gazboas tomorro to pick one out and put a deposit on it . sadly we cant bring it home till mid september due to going on holiday , gutting , but im still excited! i will take lots of pics on the one that we decide and put a few up here :) woooooo! *happy dance*

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2011 :  20:26:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Woooohooo!
Congrats

All that waiting will give you bags of time to make a beautiful fancy setup for him/her
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2011 :  20:50:55  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Boas rule! Love my BRB and will hopefully be collecting a couple of hypo hogg islands next weekend.

Looking forward to seeing your pics and bet you must be one of only a few people wishing to see the other side of summer! lol

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2011 :  21:03:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have an amazing trip planned for three weeks so cant really get him / her till after then , gotta pay boarding for my other three , but it seems so so far away! i cant wait , gona get lots of pics of the one we pick tho to keep me going . we do have an empty viv thats set up and ready to go , i think thats the hardest thing lol!

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2011 :  08:07:16  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yay! you can't go wrong with a boa and Gaz has a very good reputation

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000