The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Snake number 2

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ailsa Posted - 26/04/2011 : 14:21:25
Ok so (provided I don't change my mind) I have now decided on my 2nd snake which will be a Milk Snake and I'd love a Tangerine one, does anyone else have these and will their care be similar to corns?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ailsa Posted - 28/04/2011 : 10:23:03
Oh I will get my tang milk snake, yes I will, you'll see lol and then after that a crawl cay boa will be next
Sta~ple Posted - 27/04/2011 : 13:31:32
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

Yeah i do want one Staple lol

Nah it's a fact, their heads can drop off. It's like the spider royal wobble, they are all prone to drop off heads but some have it so bad their heads drop off too early!
gmac Posted - 27/04/2011 : 12:02:37
Membership requires Admin approval before posting, its a new feature to limit the spammers just registering and posting right away. If you registered the first time and it all went ok, it wont let you register with the same name again so just bear with it until the approval is through.
Ailsa Posted - 27/04/2011 : 09:54:17
K I filled out the registration form with same details as when i registered the first time and it gave me error messages saying name and email already in use and would not let me register?
Kehhlyr Posted - 27/04/2011 : 00:17:14
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

Will do, can i register on the king forum also? tried and it did not allow me to register.

As in you couldn't register??
If not can you let one of the moderator team know what error message you get. Cheers.
Mamma Posted - 26/04/2011 : 19:53:37
heeheehee
Ailsa Posted - 26/04/2011 : 19:30:35
Yeah i do want one Staple lol
Sta~ple Posted - 26/04/2011 : 18:41:42
Nah you don't wnat a tangerine honod although if you have put a depsoit down one one I will gadually pay some money to take it off your hands.
Ailsa Posted - 26/04/2011 : 16:19:01
Will do, can i register on the king forum also? tried and it did not allow me to register.
Kehhlyr Posted - 26/04/2011 : 14:49:52
Have a look on the king site, best info will be on there.
*says nothing about his new snake*

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000