Snake number 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2011 :  14:21:25  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Ok so (provided I don't change my mind) I have now decided on my 2nd snake which will be a Milk Snake and I'd love a Tangerine one, does anyone else have these and will their care be similar to corns?

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2011 :  14:49:52  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Have a look on the king site, best info will be on there.
*says nothing about his new snake*

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2011 :  16:19:01  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Will do, can i register on the king forum also? tried and it did not allow me to register.

Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2011 :  18:41:42  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nah you don't wnat a tangerine honod although if you have put a depsoit down one one I will gadually pay some money to take it off your hands.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2011 :  19:30:35  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah i do want one Staple lol

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 26/04/2011 :  19:53:37  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
heeheehee

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  00:17:14  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

Will do, can i register on the king forum also? tried and it did not allow me to register.

As in you couldn't register??
If not can you let one of the moderator team know what error message you get. Cheers.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  09:54:17  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
K I filled out the registration form with same details as when i registered the first time and it gave me error messages saying name and email already in use and would not let me register?

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  12:02:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Membership requires Admin approval before posting, its a new feature to limit the spammers just registering and posting right away. If you registered the first time and it all went ok, it wont let you register with the same name again so just bear with it until the approval is through.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2011 :  13:31:32  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

Yeah i do want one Staple lol

Nah it's a fact, their heads can drop off. It's like the spider royal wobble, they are all prone to drop off heads but some have it so bad their heads drop off too early!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2011 :  10:23:03  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh I will get my tang milk snake, yes I will, you'll see lol and then after that a crawl cay boa will be next

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000