The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 any salamander experts about?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
misstwinkle Posted - 30/03/2011 : 20:10:22
im lookin after a marble salamander for my mate thats gone travellin for 3 months.
but it hasnt eaten for roughly a month! she went through everything with me, like mistin the tank and not lettin it get too hot or cold. ive been feedin it a mixture of crickets, mealworms and wax worms,2 a day (not of each) like i was told. everythin was goin smoothly for the 1st month, now its gone down hill. ive tried rubbin the worms on his mouth to tempt him but havent had any luck.
he was really chubby when i got him but now hes gone alittle wrinkly.
PLEASE any advise u could give id be soo grateful !

i have posted this on the amphibian forum earlier in the day but not had anythin back yet
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 31/03/2011 : 10:11:11
I have newts... they are kinda similar. Sometimes my newts wont eat for a few weeks at a time as well. You just need to be patient and keep trying. xx
Katie.Dublin Posted - 30/03/2011 : 23:34:59
Oh dear that's a bit of a toughie! Have you tried contacting your friend to see has he ever gone off food like that before? I can't help I'm afraid but I hope somebody else can advise you!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000