The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Off Corn
 Other Reptiles and Exotics
 Bullet - Progression Thread

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 20/06/2010 : 15:16:50
i got my royal today, will upload a few shots that i got before i put him in his cage, unfortunatly i wanted a female 2010 baby but hardly anybody had 2010 babies and the poeple that did didn't have any females at all. the person that i bought him off was very good apart from not having any records of him, no feeding, no shedding, aparently a very good feeder, on defrosted small mice. the price was menat to be 60 but since i am 15 and young the guy sed that he would do it for 50 he is a normal het pied and e sed he would maybe have some females in sept so will try and persuade dad on that one. i am so excited. and thank you piers/blackecho for the cork bark, it looks really nice in the tank, although i had to cut it down. i love him so much, and the 2 weeks of no handling will be so hard. will get pics up soon. i now have to think of names, my mum came up with the name 'bullet' which i think is nice but will see over the next month about names. i think that is all i have to say for now...

*moved to more suitable sub-forum by Kehhlyr*
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hillzi Posted - 26/07/2010 : 15:32:31
Sounds good fella hope it goes well for him.
reptiledanny Posted - 26/07/2010 : 13:39:12
well bullet is in shed, and i love his colours, i wish he could stay that colour permently, when in shed he is completly brown, and i love that, although i love his colours when not in shed, a lovely gold sheen
reptiledanny Posted - 18/07/2010 : 18:01:56
nope, hes been a very good boy since that first handle, he gets a bit scared if u all of a sudden jump up on him, like if im lay on the floor with him and i neel up fast, he goes back into a strike position but then comes out again
Sta~ple Posted - 18/07/2010 : 17:34:16
Yeh I did lol sorry about that. I know it's hard with fluffy animal hair because one f my snakes seems to somehow find cat hair I didn't know was there!

Has he tried to strike at you again?
reptiledanny Posted - 18/07/2010 : 17:22:45
do u mean with all the dog hair on the carpet?? if so then he wasn't down long, and that what a one off, everytime i get him out i hover the floor before
Sta~ple Posted - 18/07/2010 : 16:36:24
He's cute ^^ What I would say is careful with snakes and animal hair, it make make them sneeze and wheeze.
reptiledanny Posted - 18/07/2010 : 10:22:45
haha lol, everyone i show the pics to thinks he is some giant that could kill me, but then i show them that pic and they always, aww how cute, hes so small lol
thanks for coments
Sizzlesmum Posted - 17/07/2010 : 22:20:14
Awwwww Danny, Bullet is really quite cute

It was only when I saw the pics of him on your hand I realised how small he is. He looks huge in the first pics
hillzi Posted - 16/07/2010 : 14:29:15
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Nice hair clip danny, you looked incredibly sweet as a little buba.

shut up hillzi, that was years ago, i was going through a bad hair phase

How many years? 2?

[/banter]
reptiledanny Posted - 16/07/2010 : 13:31:38
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

shut up hillzi, that was years ago, i was going through a bad hair phase
hillzi Posted - 16/07/2010 : 13:28:04
reptiledanny Posted - 16/07/2010 : 12:58:33
well i have him a photo shoot today
pic heavy
these are all the pics

which photo do u think looks best to go in my sig??
reptiledanny Posted - 05/07/2010 : 19:28:18
thanks, i feed him again on thursday, then i can handle him on sa, i cannot wait lol, u will be crammed with pics on this thread lol, so keep and eye out lol
n/a Posted - 05/07/2010 : 19:01:16
Good news on the feed
Sizzlesmum Posted - 05/07/2010 : 15:02:57
Pleased that Bullet fed for you
hillzi Posted - 04/07/2010 : 21:11:24
Well done fella!
gmac Posted - 04/07/2010 : 20:48:03
royals eating is excellent full stop, as they either will or wont , nice result Danny.
reptiledanny Posted - 03/07/2010 : 20:01:13
yes, he fed, it was so cool, although not excellent
i defrosted the small mouse for 3 hours, then heated it up with teh hair dryer, then i put the mouse in front of his hide, he sat there staring at it for minutes, then stuck for it, but hit it akwardly, only only had 1 fang, so he let it go but decided to go back in his hide, so i took the mouse out again and reheated it with hair dryer, then tried again, he has to have the mouse delivered to him, i again ofered from his hide, but he just stared at it then went back in his hide, so i out the mouse at the opening of his hide and wiggled it, still nothing, so i pushed the mouse into his hide, as soon as it was right infront of his nose, he had struck from in his hide, and started eating it, it was so cool to watch, he will get fed next thursday, hopefully he will strike and eat it in one next time lol
Dan-sunkist Posted - 30/06/2010 : 10:07:06
nice snake danny im sure he will be a lovley fella when he gets big

me and the OH are picking up 2 female royals this weekend hopefully
reptiledanny Posted - 29/06/2010 : 16:34:39
thanks, i will get pics up as soon as i can lol
hiper, can u post pics of your stunning royal please

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000