The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 You lot are awsome

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 06/02/2010 : 21:40:55
hi ya i'm a new corn snake owner and i have learnt so much from reading yr posts just wanna say a big thanks to you all and how much i enjoy reading all about others snakes.And why didn't i get a snake earlier soooooo cool
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 23/02/2010 : 11:57:25
aww thx hehe
hiper2009 Posted - 21/02/2010 : 10:12:11
Hello and welcome
SexyBear77 Posted - 12/02/2010 : 10:22:27
Aw Vinnie is gorgeous!

Welcome to the forum.
n/a Posted - 12/02/2010 : 00:02:00
lol thanks looks like i've landed myseld a great snake and some great buddies too :O)
LittleMick Posted - 10/02/2010 : 23:10:21
Hey Jimmy, welcme to the forum, Elijah says hello to
Fal Posted - 09/02/2010 : 21:06:08
Great pic and yeah this forum rules, totally agree there!!
n/a Posted - 09/02/2010 : 20:19:22
well, you've got yourself a beautiful baby there and a terrific crew with lots of information here to offer help. Have fun in the forum and with your baby.[quote]Originally posted by Jimmy24
n/a Posted - 08/02/2010 : 21:02:39
cheers kellog yeh he's a great eater im sure he posed for this one cos as i was about to take it he looked at me lol and yep there shall be more pics coming still finding my feet...
Kellog Posted - 08/02/2010 : 09:52:05
Vinnie is gorgeous! And it is so nice to see him eating. Cant wait to see more pics of him in the 'Corn Photos' section. His markings are very clear and I love the one on his head...cant quite work out what sort of shape it is....

xxx
n/a Posted - 08/02/2010 : 07:15:01
lol pics a lil big sorry but this vinnie having his dinner
n/a Posted - 08/02/2010 : 07:13:37
KITTYCAT Posted - 07/02/2010 : 12:42:30
Hi welcome to the forum
n/a Posted - 07/02/2010 : 11:34:46
Hello and Welcome

x
Kellog Posted - 07/02/2010 : 04:22:48
Welcome to the forum Jamie! I am so glad that we have been able to be of so much help to you already, and even before you have introduced yourself and asked any questions !! You will have seen that this is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship .

I am sure you have already checked out the care sheet on here (http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/corn_snake_care_sheet.htm) and this topic on 'Your 1st Snake' http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4133

Unfortunately, with many pet shops you cannot trust what they are telling you . I suggest you double check anything you have been told with us on here. Remember that no question is regarded as a silly question .....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! As already mentioned, the first place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button...type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer, if not then dont hesitate to ask!

When you got your snake I hope you got as much info about it as possible....shedding history, feeding history etc. I keep my own 'Snake Diaries', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

But you need to tell us more about yourself and your snake!!! We are a very nosey forum !

Unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible! This link will help - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

A warning (which you have probably seen repeated a number of times!) - corn snakes are addictive.....and yes, the majority of us have stood up, said "hello my name is **** and I am addicted to corns........! And I am proud of it!" You have started down that corn path so be warned!!

Once again, so glad you have learnt so much already...it shows how much you care about your snake that you have taken the time to research as much as you can - just the sort of forum member we love !!

xxx
kdlang Posted - 07/02/2010 : 00:36:39
Hi Jimmy, Welcome to the site. Glad to hear that it has been of use to you like it has to me. The guys here are a great bunch of people. And yes, we want pics lol
gmac Posted - 07/02/2010 : 00:27:21
hi and welcome Jimmy
n/a Posted - 06/02/2010 : 23:38:24
thankyou for making me very welcome
n/a Posted - 06/02/2010 : 23:36:48
Welcome to the Forum Jimmy
n/a Posted - 06/02/2010 : 23:16:15
Hi & welcome. Any Q's just ask!
Kehhlyr Posted - 06/02/2010 : 22:33:47
Hello and welcome

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000