The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 hi there new to this

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
newsnakekeeper Posted - 11/01/2010 : 22:11:26
Hi all i got my corn snake just before xmas and it has finally deicded to eat after 2 weeks stops me from worrying about when it going to feed.

Hopefully will be able to get some information from the forum
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 28/01/2010 : 16:19:37
I've already been back at the pet store looking at the snakes again. I wonder if I dare going against my hubby's order of no more pets.
quote:
Originally posted by elament

Hello and welcome. I too am new here but so far the advice i have gotten has been spot on. But be warned one corn usually leads to more lol

Cheers

Steve

newsnakekeeper Posted - 28/01/2010 : 15:26:35
I would just like to say thanks for the welcomes i had on here and also for the advice i have been given. This is defo the best forum for getting info on corn snakes espiecally of those who have been keeping them for a while. Keep up the good work and i hope that one day i will have as much knowledge as the more experianced members on here.
elament Posted - 19/01/2010 : 08:25:08
Hello and welcome. I too am new here but so far the advice i have gotten has been spot on. But be warned one corn usually leads to more lol

Cheers

Steve
n/a Posted - 19/01/2010 : 07:56:28
lol nsk, see you did it!!! well done.:)
newsnakekeeper Posted - 18/01/2010 : 19:16:10
well done u am still trying to get to 50 so i can become an egg lol wonder if i do 49 then say new topic need one more post for egg may get it that way lol
n/a Posted - 18/01/2010 : 18:56:52
i'm not budging either!!! your stuck with me now too..lol wooohhooooooo 100 posts now too..hehehehe
newsnakekeeper Posted - 18/01/2010 : 14:55:13
Kellog think micks message was to look on various sites am not leaving this one at all to meny people to give good advice so here i stay lol
n/a Posted - 18/01/2010 : 07:43:50
YIKES!!!!! I'm in prisoned. They don't wanna let me out of this forum. What???!!! WOW! I like it here!!! I don't wanna go! No! You can't make me go! I'm gonna stay and you can't make me go! Don't nobody try.
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

.......... go on loads of forurms (mainly this one, lol) ...........

LittleMick, how can you be telling newbies to look elsewhere !!! The whole point is to lure them in with our friendliness and then never allow them to leave , but that is impossible if they are going on lots of other forums as well!

xxx

Kellog Posted - 18/01/2010 : 03:31:11
quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

.......... go on loads of forurms (mainly this one, lol) ...........

LittleMick, how can you be telling newbies to look elsewhere !!! The whole point is to lure them in with our friendliness and then never allow them to leave , but that is impossible if they are going on lots of other forums as well!

xxx

newsnakekeeper Posted - 17/01/2010 : 20:06:31
thanks all well need to start saving up for next snake got a idea wat i would like but get sorted with this one firt lol
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 19:59:54
What a lovely little one.
quote:
Originally posted by newsnakekeeper

Hi all i got my corn snake just before xmas and it has finally deicded to eat after 2 weeks stops me from worrying about when it going to feed.

Hopefully will be able to get some information from the forum

n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 17:50:57
hi and welcome
LittleMick Posted - 17/01/2010 : 14:43:18
quote:
Originally posted by newsnakekeeper

quote:
Originally posted by da55a

hi and welcome found this site better and more informative than the pet shop that sold me my snake

Yeah so i have found out as well rep shop just want as much money out of u as they can

Ain't that the truth, when I got my Leopard Gecko I totalled up the price to be about £169, when I went to actually pay for her I was abit naive and ended up paying £350. I didn't need some of the equipment they said I needed, some of the advice was questionable, but at the time I thought, well..... these guys are the experts. So all I can say is..... do your research, go on loads of forurms (mainly this one, lol) and get info from real people with real experience with nothing to gain apart from friendship and when you go to buy complete setups stick to your guns.
elament Posted - 17/01/2010 : 12:41:32
hi and welcome from another newbie

cheers
steve
n/a Posted - 16/01/2010 : 11:26:33
Hiya & welcome, new myself but everyone has been really friendly & helpful here.
LittleMick Posted - 16/01/2010 : 01:49:49
Welocme to the forum
gingerpony Posted - 13/01/2010 : 21:48:30
heya and welcome
newsnakekeeper Posted - 13/01/2010 : 15:50:44
thanks very much this snake business can be additive i heard lol
n/a Posted - 13/01/2010 : 14:50:14
hello and welcome from another newbie.
newsnakekeeper Posted - 13/01/2010 : 13:14:35
quote:
Originally posted by da55a

hi and welcome found this site better and more informative than the pet shop that sold me my snake

Yeah so i have found out as well rep shop just want as much money out of u as they can

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000