The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hi from yet another newbie lol :L

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 12:42:20
Hi everybody My name is Brooke I live in Glasgow. Got a 6 month old Royal Female named Cleo and allready addicted to snakes lol Thinking about getting a corn in the near future so basically just joined to get to know the snake better and learn more about them. Any information about corn snakes or where to source one locally in Glasgow area would be great. Brooke x
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 16/01/2010 : 13:10:15
quote:
Originally posted by lmfastcars

quote:
Originally posted by brookehamiltonx

quote:

hey, fantastic royal you have there, really strong looking snake. good luck on your corn hunt. you could put a wanted post in the 'classfied' section of this site to see if any one knows any breeders in your area

hi, thanks alot & I think i will put a post on that section the now..by the way? Is that a rainbow boa you have on your sig - if so its stunning xx

its a tarahumara mountain boa crossed with a columbian. hes a nippy little fella though. thanks x

lol he's huge :o x
lmfastcars Posted - 11/01/2010 : 12:06:22
quote:

quote:

hey, fantastic royal you have there, really strong looking snake. good luck on your corn hunt. you could put a wanted post in the 'classfied' section of this site to see if any one knows any breeders in your area

hi, thanks alot & I think i will put a post on that section the now..by the way? Is that a rainbow boa you have on your sig - if so its stunning xx

its a tarahumara mountain boa crossed with a columbian. hes a nippy little fella though. thanks x
DannyBrown91 Posted - 11/01/2010 : 11:45:45
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog
[br
To be honest I dont care about the morphs, I just go by what I like . I know that you can become so set on a morph you like that you become 'tunnel visioned' and will only set out to get that morph, ignoring some other that are stunning looking cos they are not the morph they want. Guess you need to do that if you are ordering online, but if you are getting from a petshop or breeder go with an open mind!!

xxx

I really wanted a candycane when i was looking for my snake, but i went with an open mind and got my Casper. Now im just waiting for an email and i'll have 2 snakes
DannyBrown91 Posted - 11/01/2010 : 11:41:57
quote:

Hi danny, thanks - not really checked out the site fully .. so I'll have a look at the care sheet the now :) & thanks about cleo lol is there any photos of your snake on the site?x

Not at the minute im afraid, i need to find my camera, Tried using my phone but failed misserably

Hopefully i will have some up soon.
Kellog Posted - 11/01/2010 : 04:05:15
quote:

......Got Cleo from a small pet shop called Neon Gecko. They were really helpful and had alot of corns, but none that I actually liked in particular. There was only one that I liked and it was bright orange. Don't really know what types of morphs are out there. So its just a matter of trying to research to make sure I get the specific one I like. They're all stunning, to be honest I wouldn't care what it looked like...Loving the ghosts & snows though xx

To be honest I dont care about the morphs, I just go by what I like . I know that you can become so set on a morph you like that you become 'tunnel visioned' and will only set out to get that morph, ignoring some other that are stunning looking cos they are not the morph they want. Guess you need to do that if you are ordering online, but if you are getting from a petshop or breeder go with an open mind!!

xxx
gmac Posted - 10/01/2010 : 20:14:13
yay another weegie, welcome
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 20:06:05
I love how they say snakes are addicting. I've got a hubby that tells me I can only have one, so there goes my addiction. If and when we ever move to the states I'm heading straight for the snake counter to buy another corn.
quote:

Hi everybody My name is Brooke I live in Glasgow. Got a 6 month old Royal Female named Cleo and allready addicted to snakes lol Thinking about getting a corn in the near future so basically just joined to get to know the snake better and learn more about them. Any information about corn snakes or where to source one locally in Glasgow area would be great. Brooke x

n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 19:34:23
quote:

And yeah 'Chrissy' I really like snows.. still wondering wether to get a snow or an original type. Not really sure where to actually get my snake from though. Got Cleo from a small pet shop called Neon Gecko. They were really helpful and had alot of corns, but none that I actually liked in particular. There was only one that I liked and it was bright orange. Don't really know what types of morphs are out there. So its just a matter of trying to research to make sure I get the specific one I like. They're all stunning, to be honest I wouldn't care what it looked like...Loving the ghosts & snows though xx

have a hunt about for different shops in your area, if do what imfastcars says and post in the classified section thats a great starting point
here is a great morph guide you can have a gander at http://iansvivarium.com/cornmorphs.php

edit - loving you new sig btw!
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 18:59:57
Hi, Nails x
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 18:59:24
quote:

nails Posted - 10/01/2010 : 18:39:10
Hello and welcome
lmfastcars Posted - 10/01/2010 : 18:19:10
Lilpunk Posted - 10/01/2010 : 18:17:23
I don't sorry, but you might get some more help if you place a query in the general section of the forum (I think that's where a reptile shop search can take place :D)
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 17:23:29
Hi! You're snakes are lovely too & thanks. this is basically just like TRP !!
Does anybody know of any good reptile stores round about the Glasgow area ?x
Lilpunk Posted - 10/01/2010 : 17:08:05
Hai Brooke, and welcome to the forum! Cleo is one gawgus snake You can find photos of most of the members snakes in the 'Photo' section of the forum ;)
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 16:39:11
Hi danny, thanks - not really checked out the site fully .. so I'll have a look at the care sheet the now :) & thanks about cleo lol is there any photos of your snake on the site?x
DannyBrown91 Posted - 10/01/2010 : 16:30:02
Hey Brooke welcome to the forum. I got my first snake, a Ghost Corn nearly 2 weeks ago and i have found this site to be a wealth of knowledge.

There is also a very usefull care sheet which i believe can be found on the main page.

Cleo is gorgeous by the way
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 16:20:09
Hi hannah :D lol I hope so too, do you think they are easyer to look after than royals or harder: )?x
HannahB Posted - 10/01/2010 : 16:09:11
hey brooke and welcome over
nice to have you here - hope you do get a corn - they are so different to royals!
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 15:18:33
thanks 'kdlang'. Would rather have do my reasearch first and know exactly what comes with getting a corn rather than going out on a impulse and purchasing one and not having a clue what to do

And yeah 'Chrissy' I really like snows.. still wondering wether to get a snow or an original type. Not really sure where to actually get my snake from though. Got Cleo from a small pet shop called Neon Gecko. They were really helpful and had alot of corns, but none that I actually liked in particular. There was only one that I liked and it was bright orange. Don't really know what types of morphs are out there. So its just a matter of trying to research to make sure I get the specific one I like. They're all stunning, to be honest I wouldn't care what it looked like...Loving the ghosts & snows though xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000