The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Introducing another Kellogs!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 00:13:45
Hi.. My name is Lizzie and im new to the site today! Iv posted in the photo section introducing my beautiful corn snake "Kellogs" as I didnt see this topic! sorry!

Please take a look at the few images of her.. Im very proud :) We've had her nearly a year now. Adopted her off a friend who was moving to uni.. She has been particularly lively over xmas which I think is because we've been home a lot.. She really likes coming out of her tank!

Wishing you all a happy new year!!! XXX :D
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 11/01/2010 : 10:18:11
hey lizzie, another newbie, this forum is really helpful with loads of nice people to talk to and offer advise. Its very addictive to. My camera is broken so still waiting to upload some of my pics xxxx

Gorgeous snake by the way !!!!
HannahB Posted - 11/01/2010 : 08:42:38
hey and welcome
DannyBrown91 Posted - 10/01/2010 : 23:38:31
Welcome to the forums Lizzie
lucifer Posted - 10/01/2010 : 22:40:22
Welcome to the forums
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 21:48:55
hey and welcome to the forum Lizzie
gingerpony Posted - 10/01/2010 : 21:28:39
heya and welcome
gmac Posted - 10/01/2010 : 21:27:22
hey and welcome
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 21:23:03
Thank you so much for the welcomes!!!! We are so happy to be accepted :D Kellog iv kinda responded to your reply in my pic topic !

Thanks again..... Lizzie and Kellogs XxX
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 10:27:56
hi and welcome
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 09:52:27
Hi and welcome from another newbie.
Kellog Posted - 10/01/2010 : 06:43:32
Hi Lizzie! Welcome to the forum! You will find that this is a great place with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also gets lots of fun and friendship as a bonus . As you may have noticed we have a few Kellogs on the forum - fantastic name (not that I am biased or anything !!)

You are so lucky to have adopted Kellogs, although I do feel sorry for your friend having to give her away. I am sure your friend is very glad that she has found such a good home.

I know you have had Kellogs for quite a long time but am sure you may still have questions. No question asked on this forum is a silly question .....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! Use the search option in top right corner to get information and if you cant find the answer there then ask!! Unfortunately pet shops often give 'questionable' advice , so please check out on here anything you are told just to make sure that what they have said is right.

You have already complied with the unwritten forum rule- pics as soon as possible! Well done!!

I always give 'Newbies' a warning, that keeping corns is very addictive.... and that most of us start out with one and the lucky ones move on from there while others who are not so lucky try to contain their jealousy!! I cant believe you have managed to avoid this addiction, for now!! This site is dangerous though ...you will fall even more in love with corns and soon want more!

xxx
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 00:50:02
Hello and welcome :)

Saw your fab pics on the other thread. Kellogs is a lovely looking corn and is clearly in great condition :). I hope Cinco looks as good as her when he's all grown up!

xx
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 00:26:30
Hi from another newbie.

Kellogs looks fab, can't wait to see how our Eric turns out when he's an adult. :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000