The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 New To Forum

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 20/11/2009 : 22:47:33
Hi New to Forum.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 30/11/2009 : 14:42:28
hey and welcome
LittleMick Posted - 23/11/2009 : 20:44:48
Hey Ange, welcome to the forum, and yep, they are defo addictive, I only have one at themin and already want more, lol, but I am holding back as I want to expand my herp collection overall.
hillzi Posted - 21/11/2009 : 21:54:27
The habit is better than smoking. Probably more costly, but a lot more healthier, and harder to give up!
gmac Posted - 21/11/2009 : 20:14:32
quote:
Originally posted by Ange

My problem is that I keep seeing more that I like.

Well feel free to get me them then,
dantheman2944 Posted - 21/11/2009 : 19:58:43
hi an welcome!!!
Stumpy Posted - 21/11/2009 : 12:39:00
Hello and Welcome to the Forum.
gingerpony Posted - 21/11/2009 : 11:47:54
heya and welcome
Kellog Posted - 21/11/2009 : 01:18:41
quote:

Thanks. I have 4 Corns at the moment. I've only had them 3/4 months but I'm loving it. My problem is that I keep seeing more that I like.

Sorry Ange, think you and I posted at the same time so I wasnt sure how long you had had corns or how many you had....so please accept my apologies for the unecessary info given, as I am sure you probably already know!

The only bit I left out of my earlier post was about how addictive corns are...and you are already there as well!

xxx
lucifer Posted - 21/11/2009 : 00:54:50
Welcome to the forums
n/a Posted - 20/11/2009 : 23:56:59
quote:

Thanks. I have 4 Corns at the moment. I've only had them 3/4 months but I'm loving it. My problem is that I keep seeing more that I like.

Ah. . A lot of us here can relate to that. Welcome to the forums.

Kehhlyr Posted - 20/11/2009 : 23:30:17
Hello and Welcome to the forum.
Kellog Posted - 20/11/2009 : 23:18:57
Welcome to the forum Ange. You will find that this is a great place with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also gets lots of fun and friendship as a bonus. Not sure whether you already have corn snakes or how much snake care you have researched but some of this might be helpful:

1. If you are getting a corn or have just got one I would hope you have been told the one-week rule, that when you get your snake you need to leave it for a week to get over the stress of moving to your house and let it settle into its new surroundings by leaving it without handling or feeding for a week. Only put your hand in daily to change water and straighten substrate, that way it gets used to your smell.

2. This care sheet is really helpful (http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/corn_snake_care_sheet.htm), lots of information for new snake owners. Also read this topic on 'Your 1st Snake' http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4133

3. No question is regarded as a silly question on here.....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too!

4. When you get a snake it is good to get as much info about it as possible....shedding history, feeding history etc. Start your own 'Snake Diary', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog poos!!

5. Unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible!

I look forward to finding out more about you and whether you already have corns, are getting one, or am an experienced owner. I am sorry if you have already got corns and know this advice but my attitude is that the info is better heard twice than never.!

xxx
n/a Posted - 20/11/2009 : 23:13:11
lee2308 Posted - 20/11/2009 : 22:56:13
hi and welcome to the forum,do you have a corn or thinking of getting one
gmac Posted - 20/11/2009 : 22:52:36
hiya and welcome to the forum

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000